Lazy Days Ahead Awaiting
I think I left my favourite pair of heels in my ex-office!
They are so worn-in and comfy, I'll never feel my feet ache in them!
Drats! I'm never setting foot back there again - if I accidentally catch a glimpse of my ex-boss I'm so sure that I might turn into stone at the sight of him. Oh well, I'll need to confirm it with my colleagues. Probably on Monday.
Got a long day tomorrow, I better get some rest!
Goodnight!
They are so worn-in and comfy, I'll never feel my feet ache in them!
Drats! I'm never setting foot back there again - if I accidentally catch a glimpse of my ex-boss I'm so sure that I might turn into stone at the sight of him. Oh well, I'll need to confirm it with my colleagues. Probably on Monday.
Got a long day tomorrow, I better get some rest!
Goodnight!
Labels: rants


2 Comments:
i wish i have lazy days ahead waiting for me... i wish... i really really wish. i'm destined to die working. or studying. sian.
you can have lazy days waiting too! just quit your job... :)
Post a Comment
<< Home