Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Home Free

Sorry my people! I haven't forgotten all of you, I just accidentally let myself slip back in to this alternate world called "depression" - but just for a little while. I just don't really know how to deal with stress sometimes and I just get too overwhelmed and eventually I just don't deal with the stress and start to pity myself for being stressed and give in to depression.

Lately I have been having thoughts that if my life were to end today, it would solve almost all my problems. I know it's not healthy but sometimes I just can't help thinking about it. I just have this burning urge to escape and run away from all the problems that I have no courage to face and have been plaguing my mind.

Please don't worry. I'm feeling better now. :)

After Wednesday, I will be officially unemployed. I'm still not sure if I should be happy or sad or relieved. I would probably feel all three. I really hope I will get my act together and not cry because I did that for Weny's last day which really wasn't such a pleasant feeling.

Happy or sad, I'm still your friend.

Please don't forget me, ask me out sometime! OK? :)

PS: Can buy me dinner too? No income already... :(

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheer up babe! You'll always have me! me me me!!!

Sometimes i think i miss m2b. but when i think again, what i miss is you!

26 July, 2007 18:34  
Blogger Davina said...

mushy

27 July, 2007 15:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo dude! she's my gf man!

sharon: I'll buy you lotsa food and alcohol whe i get my official first commission. I'm seeing it coming in 5 digits!!!!!!! hurhurhur =) MUAKS!

27 July, 2007 21:12  
Blogger saccha said...

ooooh yeah i shall decide where to go shall i??

since i'm your gf could you spare me some cash, i'm so so so broke u know! hahaha

28 July, 2007 01:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can only spare you cash when my com comes in. haha. meanwhile, hang in there! you can stay at home and make some cookies to sell.

28 July, 2007 19:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home