WEBoggle
Check this game out: WEBoggle
I really love word games.
Scrabble. Upwords. Boggle.
When I was much younger, about 10 bloody long years ago, back when I had no white hair and I could still walk up a flight of stairs without panting, (do you sense some resentment here?) I represented my school for a number of scrabble competitions.
It's really very interesting - how the words come to me in my head when I see a pile of jumbled up letters. The words just somehow appear in front of me, sometimes almost instantly. It's really quite intriguing when they come to you just like that, you get this almost magical feeling... haha..
I think this is a sign that I've been working too hard lately.
Boo hoo hoo.
I really love word games.
Scrabble. Upwords. Boggle.
When I was much younger, about 10 bloody long years ago, back when I had no white hair and I could still walk up a flight of stairs without panting, (do you sense some resentment here?) I represented my school for a number of scrabble competitions.
It's really very interesting - how the words come to me in my head when I see a pile of jumbled up letters. The words just somehow appear in front of me, sometimes almost instantly. It's really quite intriguing when they come to you just like that, you get this almost magical feeling... haha..
I think this is a sign that I've been working too hard lately.
Boo hoo hoo.


2 Comments:
spammed - 13 june 2007 ; Wednesday
I LOVE WEBOGGLE!!!
spammed - 14 june 2007 ; Thursday
Post a Comment
<< Home