Gross Thing
This evening I had dinner with my parents at this coffee shop in Toa Payoh that is very famous for roast duck. We ordered roast duck, char siew, roast pork and a bowl of prawn dumpling soup.
As I was tucking in to my first dumpling, I sliced the dumpling into two pieces and ate one half of it... Only to find something looking really suspicious in the other half.. It was circular like a ten cent coin, but it was not a coin. It was pretty tough but not hard like metal. I think it's like carbonised rubber.
Anyway, it was just of such a perfect circular shape that it couldn't possibly be something that was meant to be inside my dumpling.
But the grossiest thing is that I have no fucking idea what it is!!
To think I would have consumed this if I had not sliced my dumpling into half before eating it. Imagine if I had just stuff the whole dumpling in my mouth and chewed on it. So gross! This is the grossiest thing I found in my food because I have no idea what it is!
We called the manager of the stall and he took the unidentifiable object back to the stall to check with his workers.
None of them had a clue either.
I should have kept that thing and send it to the lab to test it!
I might have died if I consumed it!
Geez, I am compelled to think how disgusting the conditions of the environment is to have something like this happening.
After my discovery I couldn't eat anymore and I will never patronise the stall again.
Yuckeroos!
As I was tucking in to my first dumpling, I sliced the dumpling into two pieces and ate one half of it... Only to find something looking really suspicious in the other half.. It was circular like a ten cent coin, but it was not a coin. It was pretty tough but not hard like metal. I think it's like carbonised rubber.
Anyway, it was just of such a perfect circular shape that it couldn't possibly be something that was meant to be inside my dumpling.
But the grossiest thing is that I have no fucking idea what it is!!
To think I would have consumed this if I had not sliced my dumpling into half before eating it. Imagine if I had just stuff the whole dumpling in my mouth and chewed on it. So gross! This is the grossiest thing I found in my food because I have no idea what it is!We called the manager of the stall and he took the unidentifiable object back to the stall to check with his workers.
None of them had a clue either.
I should have kept that thing and send it to the lab to test it!
I might have died if I consumed it!
Geez, I am compelled to think how disgusting the conditions of the environment is to have something like this happening.
After my discovery I couldn't eat anymore and I will never patronise the stall again.
Yuckeroos!
Labels: gross


3 Comments:
Hey Sharon, Kevin here, weekend leave from hospital here, believe me, hospital foods are more both gross and unhealthy and disgusting and fugly.
I got a blog btw, can't share with you yet because i badmouth too many colleagues (not you).
haha.. very interesting.. hope you are getting better soon kevin!
hi kevin. is it me then? lol.
Post a Comment
<< Home