Singaporeans to work beyond age 70?
Just when I was complaining I am so sick of my job just after one and a half years, I just read that the new target is for Singaporeans to work beyond age 70! This news is just getting me more depressed!
Sorry for being so quiet lately, not really feeling myself lately. But I'm better now, in good spirits! That's of course the post-Mambo happy Sharon talking. LOL. I was at Zouk until 4-ish, it was a good crowd and I adored the music, just makes me so happy and that's like a challenge for me these days.
There was like a fight at the member's area. I didn't get to see any of the comotion but I saw what looked like a scuffle from afar. There were like five security guards sprinting past me towards the member's area. For a moment I thought there might have been free beer or something.
I think I'm not used to drinking anymore, had to sit down for a while to let the feeling pass.
Ritchie was nice to get pineapple juice for me with his coupon.
Jester for some reason got lost at Zouk but we manage to reunite with him in the end.
The police arrived when we left Zouk.
This is the second fight in two weeks! Sigh...
Sorry for being so quiet lately, not really feeling myself lately. But I'm better now, in good spirits! That's of course the post-Mambo happy Sharon talking. LOL. I was at Zouk until 4-ish, it was a good crowd and I adored the music, just makes me so happy and that's like a challenge for me these days.
There was like a fight at the member's area. I didn't get to see any of the comotion but I saw what looked like a scuffle from afar. There were like five security guards sprinting past me towards the member's area. For a moment I thought there might have been free beer or something.
I think I'm not used to drinking anymore, had to sit down for a while to let the feeling pass.
Ritchie was nice to get pineapple juice for me with his coupon.
Jester for some reason got lost at Zouk but we manage to reunite with him in the end.
The police arrived when we left Zouk.
This is the second fight in two weeks! Sigh...
Labels: rants


2 Comments:
I quit mambo...
like real lorh
Post a Comment
<< Home