Sleep
I've done nothing all weekend except sleep.
I went to KTV on Friday where we sang until 1am at Orchard Partyworld. After that, I needed to drop by Zouk to say hello to my boyfriend because he was sick all week and I didn't get to see him at all. Sometimes I'm not sure if I'm trying too hard or that he is not trying enough. Sigh.
I make all the effort just to see him. Sometimes it's just an hour for dinner where I have to rush off from work at 5:30pm because he starts work at 7pm. Sometimes I go all the way to Zouk just to see him for 5 minutes to say hello to him over the bar because he's too busy to entertain me. Sometimes I wake up at 5:30am in the morning just to see him after he finishes his shift.
Frankly I don't know how I can keep this up to form a semblance a workable relationship. I always believe any relationship can work out its differences if we both try hard enough. However, I'm feeling that belief is starting to wane... Maybe I'm just not destined to find someone afterall.
I'm probably meant to die old and lonely. *winces*
I was trying to convince Abel and Weny to join me inside Zouk, I've Zouk membership you see so I didn't have to pay. Peter Hook was down with "incapacitating illness" and his gig was postponed. Nevertheless, the music was pretty good and the crowd was just massive. Phuture was full house.
Anyway we left Zouk around 2am I believe.. I slept at around 4am.. Totally zonked out!
I slept until 1pm on Saturday and I got up to have lunch only to have myself sleeping again until 6 plus. I then showered and got ready for dinner. I came home and watch TV only to have myself dozing off again untill 11pm where I got myself to wash up and get ready for bed.
Today was pretty much the same.
I'm feeling a bit under the weather again. My nose is a little blocked and I'm getting a little feverish. I've just popped two Panadol for Cold. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow because I haven't gone to office for almost the whole week due to the Broadcast Asia event at Expo.
Tata for now...
I went to KTV on Friday where we sang until 1am at Orchard Partyworld. After that, I needed to drop by Zouk to say hello to my boyfriend because he was sick all week and I didn't get to see him at all. Sometimes I'm not sure if I'm trying too hard or that he is not trying enough. Sigh.
I make all the effort just to see him. Sometimes it's just an hour for dinner where I have to rush off from work at 5:30pm because he starts work at 7pm. Sometimes I go all the way to Zouk just to see him for 5 minutes to say hello to him over the bar because he's too busy to entertain me. Sometimes I wake up at 5:30am in the morning just to see him after he finishes his shift.
Frankly I don't know how I can keep this up to form a semblance a workable relationship. I always believe any relationship can work out its differences if we both try hard enough. However, I'm feeling that belief is starting to wane... Maybe I'm just not destined to find someone afterall.
I'm probably meant to die old and lonely. *winces*
I was trying to convince Abel and Weny to join me inside Zouk, I've Zouk membership you see so I didn't have to pay. Peter Hook was down with "incapacitating illness" and his gig was postponed. Nevertheless, the music was pretty good and the crowd was just massive. Phuture was full house.
Anyway we left Zouk around 2am I believe.. I slept at around 4am.. Totally zonked out!
I slept until 1pm on Saturday and I got up to have lunch only to have myself sleeping again until 6 plus. I then showered and got ready for dinner. I came home and watch TV only to have myself dozing off again untill 11pm where I got myself to wash up and get ready for bed.
Today was pretty much the same.
I'm feeling a bit under the weather again. My nose is a little blocked and I'm getting a little feverish. I've just popped two Panadol for Cold. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow because I haven't gone to office for almost the whole week due to the Broadcast Asia event at Expo.
Tata for now...
Labels: rants


3 Comments:
upon reading....
I went...
"......."
i've always believe that if you have nothing better to say please don't say anything at all, this is one excellent example where I would dispense such an advice...
Hahahahahahahahaha.
Post a Comment
<< Home