Broadcast Asia 2007
I spent most of last week on duty at the Broadcast Asia 2007 event held at the Singapore Expo. I felt really lucky to be part of this event as I feel that it's a good opportunity to be exposed to all the different techology companies that are out there in the market.
These companies, big and small, come from all over Asia to participate in this event. I just feel very fortunate to just even be a small part of the event.
Our lovely Weny posing in front of our booth at Broadcast Asia 2007 last week at Singapore Expo.
Our nice cosy little booth. We gave away goodie bags until my shoulders were aching and i had to paste four medicated plasters on my arm.
Welcome to M2Btv!

That's me holding my Exhibitor Pass!
Weny is not happy that her name is spelled as Wendy. Isn't her pout so cute?
Our rival's booth. Very big horh... Nice plasma screens... Got nice cushy sofas... Hmmmm... Okay I better stop...
We went over to CommunicAsia as well which had all the big mobile phone names like Samsung and LG. Lots of pretty girls to model them as well...
We caught the LG's BBoys dance performance. Very nice! Too bad we didn't win the phone after participating in so many lucky draws and submitting so many coupons ... LG Shine... :(
All the LG phones on display.. I think they are pretty spiffy even though I've only used Nokia phones my whole life!
Last but not least, here's me posing with a phone! It's a satelite phone! So cute... LOL
These companies, big and small, come from all over Asia to participate in this event. I just feel very fortunate to just even be a small part of the event.
Our lovely Weny posing in front of our booth at Broadcast Asia 2007 last week at Singapore Expo.
Our nice cosy little booth. We gave away goodie bags until my shoulders were aching and i had to paste four medicated plasters on my arm.
Welcome to M2Btv!
Weny is not happy that her name is spelled as Wendy. Isn't her pout so cute?
Our rival's booth. Very big horh... Nice plasma screens... Got nice cushy sofas... Hmmmm... Okay I better stop...
We went over to CommunicAsia as well which had all the big mobile phone names like Samsung and LG. Lots of pretty girls to model them as well...
We caught the LG's BBoys dance performance. Very nice! Too bad we didn't win the phone
All the LG phones on display.. I think they are pretty spiffy even though I've only used Nokia phones my whole life!
Last but not least, here's me posing with a phone! It's a satelite phone! So cute... LOLLabels: events


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home