Saturday, June 16, 2007

Touched

Yesterday my colleague Serena sent me an e-card at work even though she was so busy. I guess she could tell I wasn't really happy lately, I was so touched.

Then I boarded the shuttle bus from Great World City to Orchard Road, this lady saw my sprained ankle and gave up her seat for me. I was touched again.

Later as I limped towards a bench near CK Tang, this guy who saw me limping gave up his seat on the bench for me. I was so grateful yet again.

The two strangers I met were not Singaporeans. I believe they were Filipino and Indonesian. They really made my day.

It's just so amazing how strangers can affect your life like this.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW. =) I hope you're touched by me spamming your blog everyday.

-spammed- 10.23am, Monday, 6/18/2007

18 June, 2007 10:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home