VideoFashion Signing Ceremony
Just to sum up my entire working experience at M2B, this event was probably the highlight of my entire one and a half years length of service.
M2Btv has signed a contract with fashion video house, VideoFashion, to expand our archive of fashion videos.
The signing ceremony took place at Hotel Intercontinental, Bugis Vault. It was a private room in the basement! So cool!
The best part was all the FOOD!!!
It was glorious food!!!
One and a half years of service and it all boiled down to this very day!!!
The glorious food awaits me... Okay lah... Actually they are all empty because the chef has not loaded them with the food yet... I just want the introduction to be more dramatic, LOL!
Again, more dramatic suprise, Moon showing his delight!
The whole company should go for an Alcoholics Anonymous session after this!
This is me looking as radiant as I possibly could as I knew I was going to gorge on all the fantastic food!
Just looking at them makes me feel so fat!
Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate!
I didn't know tarts came in so many variations!
Gourmet sandwiches! There's smoked salmon, egg mayo and cucumber, something with horseradish that I can't remember... Foccacias and baguettes!
Veggie tempuras...
There was also this minor incident during the champagne popping, where the hotel staff popped the champagne before my CEO did. Weny requested for them to waive the charge for the champagne, and they did! Haha...
Among all the yummy yummy delicious mouth-watering food, my favourite was the scones with jam and cream but I was too busy eating it to snap a photo. Also my other favourite was the mini-pizzas, just small little cute circles baked with tomato and with cheese, I think I ate like five of them altogether. Talking about it now is just making me hungry all over again!
There were so much leftovers and we couldn't take them away! So wasted... :(
That's me and my gf! Haha.. Weny's my gf but only in office! :)
M2Btv has signed a contract with fashion video house, VideoFashion, to expand our archive of fashion videos.
The signing ceremony took place at Hotel Intercontinental, Bugis Vault. It was a private room in the basement! So cool!
The best part was all the FOOD!!!
It was glorious food!!!
One and a half years of service and it all boiled down to this very day!!!
The glorious food awaits me... Okay lah... Actually they are all empty because the chef has not loaded them with the food yet... I just want the introduction to be more dramatic, LOL!
Again, more dramatic suprise, Moon showing his delight!
The whole company should go for an Alcoholics Anonymous session after this!
This is me looking as radiant as I possibly could as I knew I was going to gorge on all the fantastic food!
Just looking at them makes me feel so fat!
Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate!
I didn't know tarts came in so many variations!
Gourmet sandwiches! There's smoked salmon, egg mayo and cucumber, something with horseradish that I can't remember... Foccacias and baguettes!
Veggie tempuras...There was also this minor incident during the champagne popping, where the hotel staff popped the champagne before my CEO did. Weny requested for them to waive the charge for the champagne, and they did! Haha...
Among all the yummy yummy delicious mouth-watering food, my favourite was the scones with jam and cream but I was too busy eating it to snap a photo. Also my other favourite was the mini-pizzas, just small little cute circles baked with tomato and with cheese, I think I ate like five of them altogether. Talking about it now is just making me hungry all over again!
There were so much leftovers and we couldn't take them away! So wasted... :(
That's me and my gf! Haha.. Weny's my gf but only in office! :)Labels: events


3 Comments:
Hi girlfriend!
hi hi... missed u at zouk tonight!!
KTV still onz or not??
Shandy said she might reach quite late cos she got something on.. Then Moon is going overseas.. How how? You decide and let me know!!
Why do i have to go hospital before all those foooood?
- Kevin (m2b btw)
Post a Comment
<< Home