Testing Phase
Today Weny and I had a very interesting day at work. HAHAHAHA!
First, while we were congregating at the stairwell for a little smoking break, a cockroach decided to swoop down from the ceiling, land on my lower back and started crawling up my back!!
Eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
I was screaming and screaming until my colleague, Alan, came out to see what had happened. LOL.
And so that's how I was traumatised by a cockroach today.
OMG! So freaked out.
***
No hot dates tonight, so I joined some of my colleagues and their friends for dinner after work. Oh dear, let's hope they don't find out the reason why I joined them for dinner...
We went to Marina Square Food Court and we had suckling pig!
Roasted Pork, BBQ Pork and Roasted Duck. I realised how much I missed roasted duck. I used to go to this place in Melbourne qute often that had famously delicious roasted duck. Extremely superb. I'm pretty sure I blogged about it somewhere here.
Suckling pig. Yummy. I think I just love anything that has fats and grease in it. LOL.
Yummy sauce. It goes with the BBQ Pork (char siew).
This is ME!!!! I know I look like shit after work but who cares... Haha..
PS: Weny and I developed and deployed our "test" today, I can't say much just that it worked beautifully, perhaps a tad slow, but nevertheless the end result - I like! Hahaha.. Looking forward to it now. ;)
First, while we were congregating at the stairwell for a little smoking break, a cockroach decided to swoop down from the ceiling, land on my lower back and started crawling up my back!!
Eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
I was screaming and screaming until my colleague, Alan, came out to see what had happened. LOL.
And so that's how I was traumatised by a cockroach today.
OMG! So freaked out.
***
No hot dates tonight, so I joined some of my colleagues and their friends for dinner after work. Oh dear, let's hope they don't find out the reason why I joined them for dinner...
We went to Marina Square Food Court and we had suckling pig!
Roasted Pork, BBQ Pork and Roasted Duck. I realised how much I missed roasted duck. I used to go to this place in Melbourne qute often that had famously delicious roasted duck. Extremely superb. I'm pretty sure I blogged about it somewhere here.
Suckling pig. Yummy. I think I just love anything that has fats and grease in it. LOL.
Yummy sauce. It goes with the BBQ Pork (char siew).
This is ME!!!! I know I look like shit after work but who cares... Haha..PS: Weny and I developed and deployed our "test" today, I can't say much just that it worked beautifully, perhaps a tad slow, but nevertheless the end result - I like! Hahaha.. Looking forward to it now. ;)


2 Comments:
PUI! so thats why u hung out with us... go hang yaself... kthxbye!
Nooooo!! I like to join you all for dinner. Just don't like all the gamerz talk.
Post a Comment
<< Home