Lychee Martini
I went shopping on Thursday!! Retail therapy!! Hooooray!!!
I bought three tops from Forever21 at Wisma. The clothes there are so expensive horh? Aiyoh. But no choice. I like the designs and the cuts. They remind me a lot of Australian fashion - brands like Grab, Lolita and Supre. Haha.
I wore one of the tops for work the next day. No time to go out nowadays, so I have no chance to dress up, I decided to dress up for work. LOL
Work was hectic as usual, but it was particularly unbearable because of a particular individual at work. I mean it's obvious to anyone at work that I'm very busy and sometimes I have hardly the time to have a pee break - or more like that I forget to pee lah. This particular colleague of mine just chose the wrong time to piss me off!
First she emailed me asking for some stuff that she needed.
I didn't reply.
Second she MSN-ed me asking for the same thing.
I didn't reply.
Third she walked over to my cubicle, asking for the same fucking thing!!
I literally exploded.
I told her quite rudely that I can only give her the links at 6pm. It was just another half-an-hour wait. Before I could even finish my sentence, she cut me off by saying that her boss wants it to be done by today.
Excuse me ah, since when 6pm isn't still TODAY?
I'm already being very accomodating already lorh!
Don't tell me that I'm suppose to drop everything else that I doing just for her? ARGGGHHH!! *squints at you*
****
I left office at around 7pm and I met Mr Nice Guy, Shandy and Shandy's brother's girlfriend for dinner. We decided on Sketches at Bugis Junction.
Did I tell you that I love Sketches? Hehehe.
Me and Mr Nice Guy.
Our Breaded Calamari.
Shandy's Lamb About It - I think that's what it was called. Lamb Chop with spaghetti.
Mr Nice Guy's Porky Pig. Pork Cutlet I believe.
Serene's Chicken... - Forgot the real name. Sorry.
My Sole Survivour. Grilled Dory with Pasta with white wine cream sauce. It was quite nice. Lots of garlic in the pasta. Yummmmm.
This time I paid for dinner! My plan sorta worked. Haha... Finally succeeded in treating Mr Nice Guy for once. After dinner we went to Labyrinth at IOI Plaza for drinks.
My highly anticipated Lychee Martini. I've been dying to have one for days. I had two that night... If I could have stayed longer I would have had four!! But Mr Nice Guy had reservist the next morning. Too bad.
Shandy and I.
Me and my Mr Nice Guy again. ;)
I bought three tops from Forever21 at Wisma. The clothes there are so expensive horh? Aiyoh. But no choice. I like the designs and the cuts. They remind me a lot of Australian fashion - brands like Grab, Lolita and Supre. Haha.
I wore one of the tops for work the next day. No time to go out nowadays, so I have no chance to dress up, I decided to dress up for work. LOLWork was hectic as usual, but it was particularly unbearable because of a particular individual at work. I mean it's obvious to anyone at work that I'm very busy and sometimes I have hardly the time to have a pee break - or more like that I forget to pee lah. This particular colleague of mine just chose the wrong time to piss me off!
First she emailed me asking for some stuff that she needed.
I didn't reply.
Second she MSN-ed me asking for the same thing.
I didn't reply.
Third she walked over to my cubicle, asking for the same fucking thing!!
I literally exploded.
I told her quite rudely that I can only give her the links at 6pm. It was just another half-an-hour wait. Before I could even finish my sentence, she cut me off by saying that her boss wants it to be done by today.
Excuse me ah, since when 6pm isn't still TODAY?
I'm already being very accomodating already lorh!
Don't tell me that I'm suppose to drop everything else that I doing just for her? ARGGGHHH!! *squints at you*
****
I left office at around 7pm and I met Mr Nice Guy, Shandy and Shandy's brother's girlfriend for dinner. We decided on Sketches at Bugis Junction.
Did I tell you that I love Sketches? Hehehe.
Me and Mr Nice Guy.
Our Breaded Calamari.
Shandy's Lamb About It - I think that's what it was called. Lamb Chop with spaghetti.
Mr Nice Guy's Porky Pig. Pork Cutlet I believe.
Serene's Chicken... - Forgot the real name. Sorry.
My Sole Survivour. Grilled Dory with Pasta with white wine cream sauce. It was quite nice. Lots of garlic in the pasta. Yummmmm.This time I paid for dinner! My plan sorta worked. Haha... Finally succeeded in treating Mr Nice Guy for once. After dinner we went to Labyrinth at IOI Plaza for drinks.
My highly anticipated Lychee Martini. I've been dying to have one for days. I had two that night... If I could have stayed longer I would have had four!! But Mr Nice Guy had reservist the next morning. Too bad.
Shandy and I.
Me and 

10 Comments:
Wow, "Mr Nice Guy" huh... Looks like you can be MRS Nice guy, haha...
I hope he's not a psycho like your ex-bf. I was reading the comments in the other entry... Damn... You didn't tell us you dated Norman Bates...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I am not psycho.
unfortunately, our relationship was drawing me away from God.
It made me realized that God needs to be an essential part of my relationship for me.
Sorry for disturbing your sanctuary.
unfortuately I still love you.
WoW ... Looks like Your Psychotic Ex-bf not very well-liked huh ??
Can See you attracted to your new Mr Nice Guy .. Yeah .. He seems much Nicer than Mr Holy Holy ...
Wish you good fortune to wipe away all the "unfortunate"
ps* Fortunately I also still love you as a friend ..
Well then, lets see how long Mr nice Guy will Last....
I'll be kind enough to let "Mr nice guy" find out about you himself.
Lets see how well your character and attitude hold up to him.
I admit, you are a good friend. But when it comes to relationship. you are just one Fry short of a happy meal.
Sex does not make up for it.
Wow, what did I do to honour so many Anonymous comments?
Please don't think I don't know who you are...
Tsk Tsk Tsk ... What a Sore loser Ex Bf ... Fits the description of Psychotic to a T ...
Be a Man .. Identify yourself lah ..Look whose the Loser stalking the Ex gf's blog when she just finds another guy nicer than the Average Psycho
Dun gek gek dun register as yourself , juz to throw others off your tracks ..
Marcus
One Fry Short of a Happy Meal? You are One Inch short of An Average Dick , didnt you know ?
So stop whinning , Its obvious who is the sore and jealous loser pinning for the lost love .
And May your God punish you for your malicious comments. Dun act pious when you are behaving like a Slave of Satan..
Bet you will burn in hell for your Vicious Comments and Short dick .
Anti-Shewin ..
How come someone is talking about my dick?? What has "Mr Incredible" have to do with anything.
Howe come any O how pull me into this war??
Anti me for what sia.
See lah Too many men syndrome.
LoL .. "Mr Incredible" .. I think you missed out a word .
" Mr Incredibily Short" you mean?
Wat a WUSS you are .
Post a Comment
<< Home