K-Time
This is going to be a brief post! I had a KTV with my friends last week!
I reached late lah. Got there only around 9pm. We sang until 12. Hehe.
Melinda and I.
Cherisse, Melinda and I.
We had a mini JJ concert. I wanted to sing all his songs back to back but they insisted on otherwise. :P
JJ's Sarang Haeyo MTV.
More of JJ's Sarang Haeyo MTV.
Dou Jiang You Tiao.
Going crazy. Will be working this weekend. :(
I reached late lah. Got there only around 9pm. We sang until 12. Hehe.
Melinda and I.
Cherisse, Melinda and I.We had a mini JJ concert. I wanted to sing all his songs back to back but they insisted on otherwise. :P
JJ's Sarang Haeyo MTV.
More of JJ's Sarang Haeyo MTV.
Dou Jiang You Tiao.Going crazy. Will be working this weekend. :(


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home