My Camera is Dying
I had dinner with my colleague today at Siam Kitchen, Bugis Junction. We fled the office while we could while the coast was clear. Hahaha. Our boss left for US today and will be gone for a week or so, best news I've heard in a while. LOL.
I think my camera is protesting against the sheer amount of photos that I've been forcing it to take. I've send it to the repair centre TWICE le! Ah! And it's still a little wonky. Sigh.
A few hits at the base of the camera miraculously made it work better.
This is my Thai Iced Milk Tea. It was sickeningly sweet. I think I'm going get diabetes soon.
Our food took so looooooong to arrive. I was almost near death by the time we were served our food. Then we realised it was because they were trying to serve us all our dishes at the same time. I don't get it, do you?
There also this kid who is sitting at the table next to us that kept coming REALLY close to my side. At one point, his legs were actually kicking mine! What the audacity... I know he's a kid lah, but he's a strange one don't you think?
This is Minced Chicken with Basil and Chili. It's a savoury kind of dish. Quite nice.
Pineapple Fried Rice with Seafood. I think the Pineapple Rice at Lerk Thai is much better, and they serve it to you in a pineapple husk!
Chicken in Pandan Leaf. Okay, I made that up, I forgot the actual name lah. But this is my favourite Thai dish. It's very well-marinated and the texture is just simply superb. We had three pieces lah, but this was the only one left when I realised that I haven't taken the food pictures!
Green Curry Chicken. It's so spicy!! I'm a lousy Singaporean, I know. I can't take spice, although I try to do it, quite defeatedly. I also cannot stand durains which is yet another uncharacteristic Singaporean trait of mine.
Anyway, my colleague was very 客气 (gracious) to treat me dinner tonight.
谢谢你,你太客气了, 以后就让我请吧! 好不好? :)
I think my camera is protesting against the sheer amount of photos that I've been forcing it to take. I've send it to the repair centre TWICE le! Ah! And it's still a little wonky. Sigh.A few hits at the base of the camera miraculously made it work better.
This is my Thai Iced Milk Tea. It was sickeningly sweet. I think I'm going get diabetes soon.Our food took so looooooong to arrive. I was almost near death by the time we were served our food. Then we realised it was because they were trying to serve us all our dishes at the same time. I don't get it, do you?
There also this kid who is sitting at the table next to us that kept coming REALLY close to my side. At one point, his legs were actually kicking mine! What the audacity... I know he's a kid lah, but he's a strange one don't you think?
This is Minced Chicken with Basil and Chili. It's a savoury kind of dish. Quite nice.
Pineapple Fried Rice with Seafood. I think the Pineapple Rice at Lerk Thai is much better, and they serve it to you in a pineapple husk!
Chicken in Pandan Leaf. Okay, I made that up, I forgot the actual name lah. But this is my favourite Thai dish. It's very well-marinated and the texture is just simply superb. We had three pieces lah, but this was the only one left when I realised that I haven't taken the food pictures!
Green Curry Chicken. It's so spicy!! I'm a lousy Singaporean, I know. I can't take spice, although I try to do it, quite defeatedly. I also cannot stand durains which is yet another uncharacteristic Singaporean trait of mine.Anyway, my colleague was very 客气 (gracious) to treat me dinner tonight.
谢谢你,你太客气了, 以后就让我请吧! 好不好? :)


3 Comments:
You know what M2Btv should do? They should get you to be our very own of M2Btv Singapore Makansutra!
A definte pay-per-view channel Hosted by Sharon, Edited by Sharon & Directed by Sharon.
you are SO in luck!! My camera did that purplish tint thing too!!... And then eventually it turned completely black... If your camera is the old-school one (Canon, CF Card), they give you a brand new one for free!
Hahaha.. Cannot lah, then i'll grow to be very fat! I'm not a good food critique lah, I just like to eat...
Wow, you're really the jenius aren't you! I check up on your tip... :)
Post a Comment
<< Home