Cafe 2000
Work was fucked today. My boss came back from US this morning and he was calling me at almost every hour from 10am onwards. After lunch I took one last phone call from him and all the subsequent phone calls after that, I passed the phone to my colleagues to answer them.
Aiyoh, tell me how to work when your boss keeps calling you?
I'm already so busy and everyday they just drop something new on my desk, expecting me to work on it immediately and work everything else out. Fuck lah. Today want this, tomorrow want that, then my normal work how leh? Who is going to do for me? Sigh.
This evening an old friend jio-ed me out for a movie. He has recently become my movie buddy since all my gal friends are mostly attached and they only watch movies with their boyfriends.
He wanted to watch 4:30 which I wasn't really interested. After watching it, I was quite pleasantly suprised by it. It was a very quiet movie - very little dialogue, but it really just speaks volumes with the acting. I take my hat off the young boy who played Xiao Wu. What a display of brillant acting, something which is very remarkable at such a young age.
Anyway, we went to Cafe 2000 for dinner at M Hotel on Anson Road.
Previously, I had been always critised for liking to eat expensive food by this particular individual. I was constantly made to feel guilty for my love of good food. Come on, I mean good food is good food. It doesn't always have to be expensive.
I'm so glad that now I don't have to care and I can eat whatever I want.
Cafe 2000. Nice environment. I love warm lighting.
The open kitchen concept.
Our prawn and mango salad in thousand island sauce.
The prawns were really sweet and juicy. The mango slices were fresh and sweet as well. So yummy.
This is me looking down at my food.
This is me eating my food.
My friend's Seafood Oglio Oglio with Tom Yum.
My beef burger with chips.
Look at its whooping size!
I actually returned my burger to the kitchen because the beef was really tough that I had to take a very long time to chew. I don't understand why they use such a thick beef patty for the burger... It's as thick as the width of three fingers.
Warm Apple Pie with Vanilla Ice-Cream for our dessert.
It was just simply heavenly.
Oh well. Today is the beginning of another long and stressful week.
I use to look forward to lunch at work, now I look forward to my dinners. I don't know why the day passes by with me being very busy but somehow I don't seem to get much done.
Work sucks.
Aiyoh, tell me how to work when your boss keeps calling you?
I'm already so busy and everyday they just drop something new on my desk, expecting me to work on it immediately and work everything else out. Fuck lah. Today want this, tomorrow want that, then my normal work how leh? Who is going to do for me? Sigh.
This evening an old friend jio-ed me out for a movie. He has recently become my movie buddy since all my gal friends are mostly attached and they only watch movies with their boyfriends.
He wanted to watch 4:30 which I wasn't really interested. After watching it, I was quite pleasantly suprised by it. It was a very quiet movie - very little dialogue, but it really just speaks volumes with the acting. I take my hat off the young boy who played Xiao Wu. What a display of brillant acting, something which is very remarkable at such a young age.
Anyway, we went to Cafe 2000 for dinner at M Hotel on Anson Road.
Previously, I had been always critised for liking to eat expensive food by this particular individual. I was constantly made to feel guilty for my love of good food. Come on, I mean good food is good food. It doesn't always have to be expensive.
I'm so glad that now I don't have to care and I can eat whatever I want.
Cafe 2000. Nice environment. I love warm lighting.
The open kitchen concept.
Our prawn and mango salad in thousand island sauce.
The prawns were really sweet and juicy. The mango slices were fresh and sweet as well. So yummy.
This is me looking down at my food.
This is me eating my food.
My friend's Seafood Oglio Oglio with Tom Yum.
My beef burger with chips.
Look at its whooping size!I actually returned my burger to the kitchen because the beef was really tough that I had to take a very long time to chew. I don't understand why they use such a thick beef patty for the burger... It's as thick as the width of three fingers.
Warm Apple Pie with Vanilla Ice-Cream for our dessert.
It was just simply heavenly.Oh well. Today is the beginning of another long and stressful week.
I use to look forward to lunch at work, now I look forward to my dinners. I don't know why the day passes by with me being very busy but somehow I don't seem to get much done.
Work sucks.


2 Comments:
Looks like a nice place to eat.
Hmm... Damn your work sounds overloaded! Remember to breathe mate =)
Yes! It was.. Just don't order the beef burger lah. Haha...
I know.. I'm gasping for air!
Post a Comment
<< Home