Nadal Loses
I had to go back to work yesterday. :(
I had to work from home today. :(
It was raining and I couldn't go for a swim. :(
Nadal lost at the Wimbeldon final. :(
Nadal lost 0-6, 6-7, 7-6, 3-6 to Federer. I just can't believe that he gave his first set away like that! 0-6 leh! A major grandslam final some more. It's a little unbelieveable.
Anyway, he has already been pretty impressive in Wimbeldon already because last year he was out in the very first round and this year he made it all the way to the finals. He's already beatened Federer in their previous six meetings. The streak had to stop some where I guess.
I had to work from home today. :(
It was raining and I couldn't go for a swim. :(
Nadal lost at the Wimbeldon final. :(
Nadal lost 0-6, 6-7, 7-6, 3-6 to Federer. I just can't believe that he gave his first set away like that! 0-6 leh! A major grandslam final some more. It's a little unbelieveable.Anyway, he has already been pretty impressive in Wimbeldon already because last year he was out in the very first round and this year he made it all the way to the finals. He's already beatened Federer in their previous six meetings. The streak had to stop some where I guess.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home