Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Mr Nice Guy

My very nice and 客气 colleague treated me to dinner yet again.

I have to dig into my bag for my wallet and it's alway too late because it's so hard to find - there's just so much crap inside. Next time, I must have a plan ready. I will take out my wallet first then call for the bill. Haha..

We went to Terra Cafe at Bugis Junction after work.

Minestrone Soup. My favourite.

My oven baked fish with fried spaghetti. I love the sauce! Forgot what's the name of it le... It's tomato cream sauce.. but there's a proper name for it.

Mr. Nice Guy ordered Chicken Lasagne. Very cheesy, just the way he likes...

Here's a blurry picture of Mr Nice Guy - sorry lah, he's camera shy!

I'm a camera whore.. haha..


My dessert. Chocolate Ice-cream. He had Vanilla. :)

After dinner, Mr Nice Guy waited with me for a cab at the Bugis Junction taxi stand. Suprisingly the increase in cab fare hasn't really detered people from taking cabs. I guess people who can afford to take cabs wouldn't really mind - people like me, ha!

On the way up to my apartment, I always walk pass the swimming pool. I'm longing for a swim...

It always looks so inviting at night.

It's Wednesday tomorrow! Got Singapore Idol... Must watch!!

PS: 谢谢你, 下次就该轮到我请了吧?;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Dada said...

Teeheeehee.

12 July, 2006 09:40  
Blogger saccha said...

HAHAHAHA! :P

13 July, 2006 01:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home