Got Nandos?
I just reached home not long ago from KTV. It was quite fun because I didn't know most of the people there and everyone didn't really seem like they were interested in singing so I was hogging the mic for most of the night! HAHA!
I've been trying to get myself to sleep but I just can't seem to sleep without going through my usual unwinding process.
Ahhhhhhh! What a cursed habit!
I'm so fucking tired already...
I'm also pretty hungry now... Having this strange craving for Nandos. Not sure why. I don't even eat Nandos that often back in Melbourne. Maybe I'm just craving for a roasted spring chicken and chips! LOL.
I've been trying to get myself to sleep but I just can't seem to sleep without going through my usual unwinding process.
Ahhhhhhh! What a cursed habit!
I'm so fucking tired already...
I'm also pretty hungry now... Having this strange craving for Nandos. Not sure why. I don't even eat Nandos that often back in Melbourne. Maybe I'm just craving for a roasted spring chicken and chips! LOL.


2 Comments:
Haha. Actually thought you didnt had fun cause the rest were just so noisy talking about don't know what. Anyway, guess we 2 hogged the mic thats why they didnt even bother. Haha...
no lah. i'm happy as long as i can get to sing, and that night it was like nobody cared for the mic at all! haha! let's just say that it rarely happens when i go for KTV..
Post a Comment
<< Home