My Cinderella Story
Lately I am beginning to feel like I'm Cinderella because I seem to reach home from work just before midnight.
Tonight after work, I was walking to Bugis Village area to take a cab home when this strange African guy stopped be and asked if he could be my friend! I was deciding if I should run away immediately or not but I decided against it since I don't think I can out run him. So creepy!
I reached home ten minutes to midnight and had instant noodles for my dinner upon reaching home. Sometimes I think to myself what a shit life I have. Seriously lorh. It's not much of a life nowadays. It's just work, work, work. Weekends also work.
Don't get me wrong, I love my job. I just can't take all the stress - it just feels too overwhelming at times.
I missed my Singapore Idol tonight. :(
And tomorrow is yet another day at work...
PS: I need aboyfriend hug. :(
Tonight after work, I was walking to Bugis Village area to take a cab home when this strange African guy stopped be and asked if he could be my friend! I was deciding if I should run away immediately or not but I decided against it since I don't think I can out run him. So creepy!
I reached home ten minutes to midnight and had instant noodles for my dinner upon reaching home. Sometimes I think to myself what a shit life I have. Seriously lorh. It's not much of a life nowadays. It's just work, work, work. Weekends also work.
Don't get me wrong, I love my job. I just can't take all the stress - it just feels too overwhelming at times.
I missed my Singapore Idol tonight. :(
And tomorrow is yet another day at work...
PS: I need a


8 Comments:
I would hug you if I could, but I think you have de-throne me from that position....
I'll be with you in spirit.
miss you still
oh ya... almost forgot...
*hugs* *hugs*...
=P
in spirit?? that's creepy! like u died or something.
my word... that's an unholy hour to be working. you need a personal assistant!
haha, xiao mei, you're so right! he told me to treat as though he was dead. so i guess that explains his creepy statement.
*ignores the first two comments*
I need a break. That's all. :)
LoL ... So Dramatic .... Ya I also Miss Sharon too ....also in Spirit
Heeee ;)
Ya... I did die...I died in Sharon's heart.
Miss sharon, can you don't be so mean to me....
Post a Comment
<< Home