Overdue Replies
I have been trying for the longest time not to bitch too negatively about this certain individual who has been stalking my blog recently.
Finally, today I realise that I cannot take it anymore and I really have to say something before my one of my blood vessels explodes in my brain out of sheer provoked outrage.
Dearest Sherwin Fang,
I really do not know what you want from me.
I would strongly suggest that you read my replies below and ask youself what are you trying to achieve before you post another comment on my blog.
My replies to you are all in bold.
Shewin said...
Oh ya, Wanted to tell you, try Suki sushi instead, especally their buffet. It's free flow of everything, and red plates.
which means you can order unlimited ammount of your favourite Salmon Sashimi.
For the LOW LOW price of $20 per person.
22 July, 2006 05:15
I know you like to eat a lot lah, but has it ever occured to you that it's not all about the food sometimes but rather the company that I'm with that matters more?
Shewin said...
My thoughts are that I would rather ask for a raise and CPF contribution.
Than a namecard.
But since you have been crying out for it for the longest time.
and hey, it looks good too.
22 July, 2006 05:10
What makes you think I didn't get either of those? Just so you know I've already got a raise and CPF contribution together with another 2/3 month bonus - without even asking for it!
So please stop underestimating me like you always do, it just makes yourself look stupid trying to outsmart me.
I think you should plan more for your own career instead, for the last time I checked, you were still earning less than me!
Shewin said...
I would hug you if I could, but I think you have de-throne me from that position....
I'll be with you in spirit.
miss you still
13 July, 2006 01:51
I de-throned you from that position??
HELLO??
Who was the one who threw me out of his house???
Who was the one who broke up with me VIA SMS???
You didn't even have the decency to tell that to me in person!!!
STOP TRYING TO PAINT A SORRY PICTURE FOR YOURSELF AND MAKE ME LOOK LIKE THE BITCH.
Shewin said...
Ya... I did die...I died in Sharon's heart.
Miss sharon, can you don't be so mean to me....
17 July, 2006 21:47
You were the one who told me to treat you as though you were dead because you said that it hurts too much to talk to me!
I've only been giving you what you requested for.
CAN YOU PLEASE STOP CONTRADICTING YOURSELF?
Shewin said...
I am not psycho.
unfortunately, our relationship was drawing me away from God.
It made me realized that God needs to be an essential part of my relationship for me.
Sorry for disturbing your sanctuary.
unfortuately I still love you.
17 July, 2006 22:03
I can't believe you have the audacity to say such a thing!
You were the one who said that you didn't want to go for your weekly cellgroup meetings because you didn't want to pay tithe!!!
HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF DRAWING YOU AWAY FROM GOD!
I don't think you are sorry at all.
And yes, it is unfortunate.
Anonymous said...
Well then, lets see how long Mr nice Guy will Last....
I'll be kind enough to let "Mr nice guy" find out about you himself.
Lets see how well your character and attitude hold up to him.
I admit, you are a good friend. But when it comes to relationship. you are just one Fry short of a happy meal.
Sex does not make up for it.
19 July, 2006 01:11
Just because this is an anonymous post doesn't mean I do not know it's you.
WOW. You are so kind. Thank you so much.
How well my character and attitude hold up to him is none of your damn business!
You should worry more about how your character holds up to God instead because right now it seems a little shabby to me.
ONE FRY SHORT OF A HAPPY MEAL - WTF IS THAT?
Yes, it most certainly didn't for you.
Finally, today I realise that I cannot take it anymore and I really have to say something before my one of my blood vessels explodes in my brain out of sheer provoked outrage.
Dearest Sherwin Fang,
I really do not know what you want from me.
I would strongly suggest that you read my replies below and ask youself what are you trying to achieve before you post another comment on my blog.
My replies to you are all in bold.
Shewin said...
Oh ya, Wanted to tell you, try Suki sushi instead, especally their buffet. It's free flow of everything, and red plates.
which means you can order unlimited ammount of your favourite Salmon Sashimi.
For the LOW LOW price of $20 per person.
22 July, 2006 05:15
I know you like to eat a lot lah, but has it ever occured to you that it's not all about the food sometimes but rather the company that I'm with that matters more?
Shewin said...
My thoughts are that I would rather ask for a raise and CPF contribution.
Than a namecard.
But since you have been crying out for it for the longest time.
and hey, it looks good too.
22 July, 2006 05:10
What makes you think I didn't get either of those? Just so you know I've already got a raise and CPF contribution together with another 2/3 month bonus - without even asking for it!
So please stop underestimating me like you always do, it just makes yourself look stupid trying to outsmart me.
I think you should plan more for your own career instead, for the last time I checked, you were still earning less than me!
Shewin said...
I would hug you if I could, but I think you have de-throne me from that position....
I'll be with you in spirit.
miss you still
13 July, 2006 01:51
I de-throned you from that position??
HELLO??
Who was the one who threw me out of his house???
Who was the one who broke up with me VIA SMS???
You didn't even have the decency to tell that to me in person!!!
STOP TRYING TO PAINT A SORRY PICTURE FOR YOURSELF AND MAKE ME LOOK LIKE THE BITCH.
Shewin said...
Ya... I did die...I died in Sharon's heart.
Miss sharon, can you don't be so mean to me....
17 July, 2006 21:47
You were the one who told me to treat you as though you were dead because you said that it hurts too much to talk to me!
I've only been giving you what you requested for.
CAN YOU PLEASE STOP CONTRADICTING YOURSELF?
Shewin said...
I am not psycho.
unfortunately, our relationship was drawing me away from God.
It made me realized that God needs to be an essential part of my relationship for me.
Sorry for disturbing your sanctuary.
unfortuately I still love you.
17 July, 2006 22:03
I can't believe you have the audacity to say such a thing!
You were the one who said that you didn't want to go for your weekly cellgroup meetings because you didn't want to pay tithe!!!
HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF DRAWING YOU AWAY FROM GOD!
I don't think you are sorry at all.
And yes, it is unfortunate.
Anonymous said...
Well then, lets see how long Mr nice Guy will Last....
I'll be kind enough to let "Mr nice guy" find out about you himself.
Lets see how well your character and attitude hold up to him.
I admit, you are a good friend. But when it comes to relationship. you are just one Fry short of a happy meal.
Sex does not make up for it.
19 July, 2006 01:11
Just because this is an anonymous post doesn't mean I do not know it's you.
WOW. You are so kind. Thank you so much.
How well my character and attitude hold up to him is none of your damn business!
You should worry more about how your character holds up to God instead because right now it seems a little shabby to me.
ONE FRY SHORT OF A HAPPY MEAL - WTF IS THAT?
Yes, it most certainly didn't for you.


15 Comments:
WoWOOooO Sharon !! I am Starting to Love Your blog !!!
Anti-Shewin
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I am lost for words, you actually Dedicated an Entry JUST FOR ME!!
Am I a lucky guy or what.
Since you have thrown the Gauntlet, I’ll be out with the truth then.
Anyway, I just feel sorry for the way you treat men, generally I feel sorry for your Mr Nice....
Honestly. The topic isn't us. What happen between us is Nothing. Breakups come and go naturally.
What I talk about, is protection. Not only to the male reputation, but female as well.
I speak for those innocent men are being swindled into Malicious relationships, swayed by Scantily clad women, or deceptive gestures of taking personal interest in them.
I speak for Protection from materialistic selfish swindlers and hypocrites. Who unscrupulously speak of LOVE, then put themselves first rather than their partners.
Whose strategy are usually sexual in nature, Double crossing and back biting.
Like a parasite, slowly sucking the life out of its victim.
Victims in turn develop a mental picture that women are materialistic and will leave them the minute they can’t pay for their expenses. The vicious cycle starts again.
My comments serves as a warning and hints to your friend and those who read this Blog.
I can’t bear to stand by and watch another innocent victim being mercilessly butchered then left there to die. My conscience pricks me and I am not afraid to expose this.
Call me whatever names you want, I just want to protect my fellow brothers. I am sorry.
Personally, Something I cannot figure out, Before you broke up with me,
you kept trying to prove to me that that leaving you was the wrong choice. that you were smarter and so much better.
then when I make expressional comments, you just take it Illterially.
It makes me feel like I am being told one of those Blonde Jokes, only its happening IN REAL LIFE.... why?
Oh Man .. 1 dedicated Entry isnt enough to Shame A loser like you ...
Feel Sorry for Mr Nice Guy? Think you should feel sorry for yourself, lousy lout with a flawed Character.
Stop Lying to yourself that You arent sore abt the breakup.If You ArenT Sore , you wun stalk this blog & make continous comments on her life.And You should Juz get a life and try harder to "Smoke" Everyone into thinking you are Magnanimous enough to think people breakup naturally. >. you should punish yourself by writing the sentence "Breakups come and go naturally" 10,000 times. I assure you .. this will drill the reminder into your thick & empty Coconut-of-a-Skull.
Dun try to act like a Saint to protect other men. You couldnt even "protect" yourself since Sharon is the She-devil ...
So You got Swindled by a Scantily-dressed gal who made Deceptive gestures on you ?? BLAME YOURSELF FOR BEING A HORNY BASTARD .. Sheesh ..Was your penis Sending the wrong signal to your head?
You Speak for protection from materialistic Swindlers ?? Speak for yourself .. Who doesnt put him/herself first? You too , since you are embarrassing Sharon here ..You are Protecting yourself too isnt it?
The Biggest loserish Trait in you as a guy , is to bring up whatever Intimacy you had with gals ,FOR THIS I DESPISE YOU , In fact all men with integrity would despise you , for your Kiss&TELL.Your Actions juz reflect what kinda of a flawed Character you have. Didnt your Dad teach you the meaning of Integrity of a Man? Shame on You.
Dont Bother trying to warn & hint Sharon's friends , Any Sane person who reads your entry probably will doubt your integrity , and juz laugh @ your Childishness & Stupidty..
Your "Juz-cant-stand by to watch another person die" comment is juz so Ticklishly funny & definitely Fake ... Thanks for being so concerned for All the brothers... Btw , your ConScience SHOULD Prick you for being such a loser .
LASTLY , Dont Worry , definitely We have names for you..(refer to the next entry) ..Protect your brothers ? Whose your brothers ? The Chimps in the Zoo ?? or the Pimps in the Whorehouses ??? YOU ARE THE REAL HYPOCRITE ..
Woah .. this is great .
Warmest Regards ,
from : "Shewin-Fong-is-a-Wuss"
Shewin Fong/Fang/Fuck is a :
WUSS
PIMP
WIMP
PUSSY
Hypocrite
LOSER
Oh man i could go on on & On ..
KNNBCCB ok ? Dun understand ? its ok .. with your retarded IQ & EQ , its understandable ..
Ok, so you earn less money than her, but not wanting to pay tithe? My goodness, I've never heard of that one before... Do you also split 2-ply toilet paper to save money?
And I've never seen a dude go through the trouble of writing so much crap just cos he's jealous and bitter... Normally us "brothers" learn to let it go.. Try it once in a while..
Oh and uh, www.sggirls.com, a website more up your alley..
I think it's nice that psychos like you get lucky with a nice girl like Sharon once in a while...... gives retards and the deranged hope.
WHY are you being told blonde jokes?....... because it's fun to make fun of stupid people..... kinda like why we're all here knocking you...... brother...
Wah , Buay Tahan , Got Such a Bastard alive ?? Sharon , Don't worry !! We will be behind you ..
To The Coward in the Skirt named Shewin , Dont think your name is very nicely named Okie ? She-win? You be a lady & you win ! Start behaving like a proper man or else you will regret your actions.
You never know what lurks in the dark ... You wan to Play Punk ? Think you should Play Dead and Shadda Fcuk Up , and play with your dolls. LEAVE OUR FRIEND ALONE.
Thanks for all your comments.
All appreciated for the constructiveness of your comments.
there is a difference between reading her Blog, knowing her as a friend, and Sleeping beside her when she talks in her sleep.
A person acts differently when around friends and when around her Boyfriend.
Ignorant and fools are the ones who are blinded by these.
Keep the messages comming, I'm loving it...
dude, it's 'coming', not 'comming'... or are you you more familiar with the spelling 'cumming', you know like "everyone's just plain cumming on your face now". I betcha love that too right?..
Hmmmz , I wonder how It would be like , if the guys & gals @ City Harvest Knew of this ?
How would they react if they knew that This Bloody Faggot chose not to go to church to avoid paying tithe ? How would they treat this BackSlider ???
How would they think of this Loser if they knew of how he reacted after losing his gf , and how he treated a lady, abusing her , stalking her ?
What would they think of this guy whom they associate with , as a follower & believer of City Harvest Church ? The very Same person who declared that he found it very easy to bed gals ?
How would Pastor Kong react ? How would his Cell group members react ? I am very very curious to find out .. and I have a good mind to juz find out how ..
Sharon , Lets monitor the Situation , and give this S.O.B whatever he deserves , should he try to be funny again.
hi sharon i came across ur blog a long time ago and never since then have i not stop wanting to come. Your blog has so much juicy stuff and it has constantly help me find good food in singapore. Thanks for making this blog really great! N to sherwin matter..he s just an absolute jerk! I think you ought to just outcast him and tell the real story abt him! don't care if u embarass him..i think its time people know the truth. Your really a nice and cool gal and ur someone whom i hope to be in the future.
Sherwin, it's times like this I'm oh so glad I'm from a different church. Coz in my church, we learn not to judge and hate. Read LUKE 6:37 & leave Sharon alone for God's sake.
LUKE 6:37
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
Post a Comment
<< Home