Thursday, July 20, 2006

Ask And You Shall Be Given

**Edited**

Better picture. You are so right! Thanks Marcus. :)

My very first namecard! I got it today. My camera can't really focus very well right now so the words are a little blurry. It states Web Master as my designation. Hehe. By the way, no prank calls to my office! ;)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U Should be using the macro function on your Digital Cam . Universal Icon is a Flower Icon

Marcus

21 July, 2006 00:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah yes.

or you could use my new cybershot camera which is in my phone. hehe.

oh, the love of gadgets!

21 July, 2006 10:50  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

I want one!

21 July, 2006 15:39  
Blogger Sherwin said...

My thoughts are that I would rather ask for a raise and CPF contribution.

Than a namecard.

But since you have been crying out for it for the longest time.

and hey, it looks good too.

22 July, 2006 05:10  
Blogger saccha said...

Merv! How to give to you? haha

23 July, 2006 17:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home