Friday, July 21, 2006

Movie Night

Work is kinda getting better. I feel like I can finally start to relax a bit. Work has just been a madhouse lately. I am still struggling a bit with trying to not take things too personally at work. Some people are just too fucked up and there's no point trying to change that fact.

I went out for dinner with Mr Nice Guy tonight. We went for dinner at Sakae Sushi at Bugis Junction after work.

I love to bitch about work over food.

Something he chose. I love the egg.

Takopochi. He ate one takopochi before I could take a picture.

Crab Mayo Inari.

Salmon Sashimi. Can't get enough of it.

Kakiage. He thought it was Soft Shell Crabs.

I gave up trying to pay for dinner already. Haha. I'm just not quick enough and I really don't like to make a scene at the cashiers. I've decided to just buy one big big Christmas present for him at the end of the year!

We went for a movie after dinner - Pirates of the Caribbean. Something very funny happened. He took out what I thought was $10 bill and left it on the counter. I thought he didn't have enough cash so I took out a $10 bill as well. Then he looked at me strangely and asked what was it for. Then I realised that it was a $100 bill! Haha. So embarassing... How I know mah... Almost the same colour!

The movie was two and a half hours long. It was nice! Very witty and clever. Captain Jack Sparrows - very entertaining. William Turner - always a charmer and Elizabeth Swan - ever so captivating!

This was taken at the movies - we were both quite tired after a long day at work. It was quite an enjoyable night. :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can be sure that loser with a short man-tool will leave a msg ...

21 July, 2006 23:20  
Blogger Dada said...

Awwww.... :) Anyway who's fucked up at work... :| *cough*

22 July, 2006 00:16  
Blogger Sherwin said...

Oh ya, Wanted to tell you, try Suki sushi instead, especally their buffet. It's free flow of everything, and red plates.

which means you can order unlimited ammount of your favourite Salmon Sashimi.

For the LOW LOW price of $20 per person.

22 July, 2006 05:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

keke , yeah yeah , isnt this better ?? Keep up your graciousness Shewin ...

* Your God *

22 July, 2006 14:40  
Blogger saccha said...

Tink - Hahaha. Errrrm. *quickly averts eyes*

23 July, 2006 17:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home