Sunday, July 23, 2006

Nice Guys Do Not Kiss And Tell

I was looking forward to a one-for-one rebuttal to my replies from you, but instead I got one fucking long grandmother story. You chose to evade all the points in my replies and go into this long write-up which is I think is your way to cover up your inability to rebut my replies.

Has it ever occurred to you to stopped and think about the reason why I kept so quiet about our break-up? Why do you think I didn't even post a single entry about it when I love to blog about my life so much?

I decided that you deserved to spare you from the public scrutiny.

You had been silent all this while until Mr Nice Guy was introduced on my blog.

That alone in itself is a very good indication that it really hurts your ego to know that someone who is only a friend and colleague to me has a bigger heart than you.

I'm now going to breakdown your comment and rebut them one-for-one once again.

Shewin said...
I am lost for words, you actually Dedicated an Entry JUST FOR ME!!


You say a lot of crap for someone who is lost for words.

Am I a lucky guy or what.

You were once, but not anymore.

Since you have thrown the Gauntlet, I'll be out with the truth then.

I wouldn't have said anything if you hadn't started posting your mindless comments.

Are you sure you even know what the truth is?


Anyway, I just feel sorry for the way you treat men, generally I feel sorry for your Mr Nice....

You feel sorry for the way I treat men?

Feel sorry for Mr Nice?

Since when did you ever possess such a compassionate nature.

It was not very apparent when we were together.

Did you feel sorry for me when you threw me out of your house?

Did you feel sorry for me when you sent a SMS to break up with me?

Did you feel sorry for me when you sent three more SMSes to reprimand me of all my supposedly wrong-doings?

Did you feel sorry for me for all the times you made me cry?

Did you feel sorry when you sent me an ultimatum for me to call you back on your mobile when I missed your phone call because I was busy at work?

Frankly, I don't think you are even capable of feeling sorry at all.

You are just jealous of the fact that I happen to meet someone, a colleague and a friend, who treats me better than you did as a boyfriend.


Honestly. The topic isn't us. What happen between us is Nothing. Breakups come and go naturally.

If this isn't about us, why are you then still stalking my blog?

If what happened between us was nothing - why still bother post all these comments at all?

Breakups come and go naturally - have you let it go yet?


What I talk about, is protection. Not only to the male reputation, but female as well.

Oh my god, do you really think you are competent enough to talk about male reputation?

You amuse me endlessly.

Do you expect me to believe that you are posting all this comments out of good-faith? There's just this spiteful vibe about your words that speak otherwise. Words that are purely out there to attack me.


I speak for those innocent men are being swindled into Malicious relationships, swayed by Scantily clad women, or deceptive gestures of taking personal interest in them.

Are you referring about me? Frankly speaking, I wouldn't really include yourself in the "innocent men" category in the first place.

You picked me up from a club. I mean come on, what do you expect? Me to be dressed up like a nun? I wouldn't call myself "scantily clad" in any clothes anyway, even from my extensive wardrobe collection. I think all my clothes are pretty decent looking. Except for my lingerie of course.

Just so you know, it takes at least two people to make a lousy sexual decision.


I speak for Protection from materialistic selfish swindlers and hypocrites. Who unscrupulously speak of LOVE, then put themselves first rather than their partners.

I usually pay for all my own shopping and food myself. I don't see why it is any of your concern at all.

If I waited around for you to pay for all my meals, I think I would have died of hunger or malnutrition long ago.

If I'm such a bitch, why do you bother to post comments that you still love and miss me? Why do you still bother to tell me that Suki Sushi has a free flow buffet of my favourite salmon sahimi?

Please make up your mind about whether you love or hate me before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

Makes me wonder who is the hypocrite here.

At least get that story straight.


Whose strategy are usually sexual in nature, Double crossing and back biting.
Like a parasite, slowly sucking the life out of its victim.


Wow. You constantly keep suprising me each time with the new level of lowness you fall to - I'm seriously wondering how low you can stoop.

I pay for half or almost half of all the meals when we go out.

Remember all the times you FORGOT to bring your wallet?

Remember all the times you PILFERED cigarrettes from me?

Remember all the times you BORROWED money from me and conveniently forget to return me the money?

Who is the parasite now?


Victims in turn develop a mental picture that women are materialistic and will leave them the minute they can't pay for their expenses. The vicious cycle starts again.

I can bloody well pay for any damn thing that I want to buy. I don't need anyone to pay for my own expenses.

My comments serves as a warning and hints to your friend and those who read this Blog.

Judging from all the comments directed at you, do you think that my friends will be easily swayed by your "well-meaning" blog entry?

Do you really expect anyone here to believe that you are really trying to warn people and not writing any of this out of sheer spite?


I can't bear to stand by and watch another innocent victim being mercilessly butchered then left there to die. My conscience pricks me and I am not afraid to expose this.

Call me whatever names you want, I just want to protect my fellow brothers. I am sorry.


OMG!! Since when have I become a murderer?

Please don't tell me that I killed you by breaking your fragile heart.

I believe the only thing you have managed to expose here so far is your irrational thinking and flawed logic.

This entire comment from you only serves one purpose which is to air my dirty laundry in public. I wouldn't despise you as much as I do now if you didn't try to hide your ill-intentions with the pretext of "I just want to protect my fellow brothers".

I am very conscious of the person that I am and I can assure you that I will not be dampen by anything negative that you have to say about me.

YOU WILL NOT BRING ME DOWN!

Stop trying to pretend that you are doing this out of kindness.

Anyone here can see through you like a thin sheet of paper.

Again, I don't think you are sorry at all.

Not one bit.


23 July, 2006 01:10

Shewin said...
Personally, Something I cannot figure out, Before you broke up with me,


I repeat again.

You broke up with me VIA SMS.

STOP TRYING TO PAINT A SORRY PICTURE OF YOURSELF!!


you kept trying to prove to me that that leaving you was the wrong choice. that you were smarter and so much better.

then when I make expressional comments, you just take it Illterially.


Are you trying to say that the SMS you sent to break up with me was an example of "expressional comments" - whatever fuck that is - and it was not meant for me to take it literally?

I strongly urge you to stop being such a loser please.

Admit that you made a mistake breaking up with me, maybe then you will have peace within your heart, rather than trying to twist the story around and distort the truth.


It makes me feel like I am being told one of those Blonde Jokes, only its happening IN REAL LIFE.... why?

You really have a knack for creating the worst analogies.

This is one good example.


23 July, 2006 01:31

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmz , I wonder how It would be like , if the guys & gals @ City Harvest Knew of this ?

How would they react if they knew that This Bloody Faggot chose not to go to church to avoid paying tithe ? How would they treat this BackSlider ???

How would they think of this Loser if they knew of how he reacted after losing his gf , and how he treated a lady, abusing her , stalking her ?

What would they think of this guy whom they associate with , as a follower & believer of City Harvest Church ? The very Same person who declared that he found it very easy to bed gals ?

How would Pastor Kong react ? How would his Cell group members react ? I am very very curious to find out .. and I have a good mind to juz find out how ..

Sharon , Lets monitor the Situation , and give this S.O.B whatever he deserves , should he try to be funny again.

24 July, 2006 02:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey shewin,

i think you have done enough harm to sharon... stop trying to demean her in her blog like this... you didn't treasure her... so stop being an asshole and get over the fact that she has moved on while you are still stuck in your own regrets... if you still love her or miss her or whatever, then just try to be happy for her... happy for her that she will find the happiness which you couldnt give her...

xinz.

24 July, 2006 10:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah.

No need to bring the good Man intot hte picture here. Chill.

I understand what you're going through sharon. Or rather, i know cos i used to have 1 ex gf who was the female version of your ex. Plus many other stories.

He's not worth your anger, rage, fury, whatever. He's actually quite a disgrace to men in general. So i would never chose to call him a 'bro' as it is so often called everywhere else.

Sigh. Alpha men. Love and hate is indeed drawn by a very fine line and this line is one which is very blurred by an very sad sad man. or in this case, a boy.

Im glad you're out and im so sorry for your ex. for still living in a plastic bubble. hehe.

Yum Seng.

24 July, 2006 11:01  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

I slammed my head on my desk when I read this:

"What I talk about, is protection. Not only to the male reputation, but female as well."

Shewin, take time to breathe and loosen your underwear a little bit.

In your previous comments to Sharon's friends, you said this:

"there is a difference between reading her Blog, knowing her as a friend, and Sleeping beside her when she talks in her sleep."

You're right. Most of us will never sleep beside the owner of this blog BUT you know what? ALL of us who read this blog will never sleep beside you too! So according to you, we've got to sleep beside someone to take them seriously right?

Leave your number here man and me and my mates will organize a little sleep over for you and us guys who you're trying to convince. After all, if we don't do that, you're as credible as her? Get my point?

And seriously speaking, who in the male and female species asked you to be our spokesperson? We can protect it ourselves without people like you messing it up for us thank you very much.

Now go do yourself a favour and stop making yourself look like an arse. Scoot.

24 July, 2006 11:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well , if Shewin doesnt stop his nonsense on Sharon , the guys @ City Harvest Should know what kinda of loser he is ... for not paying tithe , and behaving like a devil in the cyber world ...

Maybe he's underestimating the power of the media as well .

-Anarchy-

24 July, 2006 14:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its highly hypocritical isnt he?

hah. sigh. such men.

yum Seng

24 July, 2006 15:25  
Blogger Sherwin said...

aiyoh... this argument has become some black hole, drawing alot of unnecessary stuff into it.

There are so many holes in the comments that I won't bother mentioning them at all. It'll be no end to it.

Like I said, I just warn all of you, don't heed it, not my problem. Let hope Mr nice guy don't turn into Mr bankrupt and alone.

for the Ignorant fools, I'll be careful about commenting about my church. It's protected by the big guy up there. seriously will get retribution one.

as for those problem you said about me. it's my life, my struggles and storms I face. I am so proud that I lived thru them. Survived and came out victorious.

Nice guys don't kiss and tell, but if it does good. I won't just sit around and do nothing.

Evil thrives cause Good people sit around and do nothing.
- castlevania

24 July, 2006 17:12  
Blogger Cheraith_Issie said...

Shewin.. keep your crappy arse quotes for yourself. You're so bad you make me laugh. Other than language issues you definitely have a big issue about Sharon being happy. You're such a rancid Fry stuck in the corner of a dumpster. At least I make sense.(PS: Do you need an explanation here?)

I don't believe in bringing religion into arguments but you're feeding more shit into your mouth by your latest comment on the Big Guy and retribution. What makes you think the Big Guy be proud of you.. :)

But anyhow "Somebody gonna get hurt real bad"

I don't care about your problems.. everyone has problems and victorious in their own way. That's why we're still here to listen to crap which makes living so not worth it..And by that I mean YOU living. And US listening to your crap.

We all make tragedies of our own sodden lives. You make yours Wayang.

"Like I said, I just warn all of you, don't heed it, not my problem. Let hope Mr nice guy don't turn into Mr bankrupt and alone."

Nice way of cursing someone. If he does turn bankrupt and alone like you, I'm sure he would not be a First-Class jerk and jerk around an ex's blog. Spill your beans/seeds/shit somewhere else. Don't sully her private space. Seems like a decent enjoyable blog so far. (except for some a few months back with some events with a certain someone that was totally regrettable.)I'm sure she regrets and repents for that mistake and is moving on very well indeed.


"Nice guys don't kiss and tell, but if it does good. I won't just sit around and do nothing.

Evil thrives cause Good people sit around and do nothing.
- Castlevania

Great quote from a great game from a not-too-great-gamer-boy so go to your SULKing corner, have a Cookie, go play your games, and leave Sharon alone.

24 July, 2006 17:45  
Blogger Sherwin said...

Dear Sharon,

Hope you can be less self-centered, more generous, Less picky and also know that not everyone can keep up with the Jones like you can. You don't drop people just because they cannot provide.

When you're with someone, it's a 2 person thing, not just yourself and your huge appitite for the finer things in life.

Love your food reviews, but they are done at the sacrifice of others.

But if you are a better person because I made some noise. I don't mind the darts and arrows thrown by all the readers here.

You read stories about how china women cheat singaporean men. you'll know where I am comming from.

24 July, 2006 17:58  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

Shewin,

You said,

>Like I said, I just warn all of you, don't heed it, not my problem. Let hope Mr nice guy don't turn into Mr bankrupt and alone.

It's nice of you to worry about Mr Nice Guy but I couldn't help but feel a tinge of self righteousness in your statement. Are you truly hoping for the best for him? Or is your statement laced with some anger towards Sharon?

And what are you warning us about? Can you look us all in the eyes and tell us that you're 100% innocent in this whole relationship? Can you honestly say you did no wrong?

>for the Ignorant fools, I'll be careful about commenting about my church. It's protected by the big guy up there. seriously will get retribution one.

Shewin, I don't know much of the Bible and surely it's not committed fully to my heart but I do know this:

"Do not be quick with your mouth,
do not be hasty in your heart
to utter anything before God.
God is in heaven
and you are on earth,
so let your words be few."

It's from the book of Ecclesiates 5:2. If there is 1 thing that I am sure from reading the Bible is that God protects no church. In fact, God allows the destruction of churches! Look at the 7 churches of Asia Minor and what happened to them!

If you claim God's retribution on those who spoke out against you (if you read the comments, they're not directed at CHC), you better make sure what you're talking about.

And let me tell you something. Jesus didn't come for the righteous. He came to help the sinners. All I see is you condeming us but swearing heavenly retribution upon us. Shewin, are you more righteous than your 'god'?

>Evil thrives cause Good people sit around and do nothing.

You better make sure you yourself have not even a speck of evil intent in your heart.

>Hope you can be less self-centered

What do your comments here serve for? Are you 100% there is no self-centered purpose in them? Are you speaking for yourself as well? Tell us honestly.

>You don't drop people just because they cannot provide.


Sharon claims you dumped her via SMS but you've never rebuked that claim. Did you or did you not dump her? You call us ignorant but you sidestep claims as if you fear there were truth in them. If she's lying as you inadvertantly claim, why run scared?

>But if you are a better person because I made some noise. I don't mind the darts and arrows thrown by all the readers here.

Then stop throwing a hissy fit and leave. In your OWN blog you wrote this: "To, Forgive and Forget Literally!!! ALL THE TIME."

>You read stories about how china women cheat singaporean men. you'll know where I am comming from.

No, I don't. I read the stories and I'm guessing you're the china women in this whole thing?

Again I say, do yourself a favor and keep mum. You're obviously making yourself look a bigger fool than you already are by your outburst. Stop and think rationally at everything you've said. And for pete's sake, have a Kit Kat along the way. My 10 year old nephew makes more sense than you!

24 July, 2006 22:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home