My Weekend
So tired!!! This whole week has been so tiring!!
Yesterday, on a Saturday, I had to go for training at 9am at Science Park. I was working so late the night before somemore. I had been in office with Weny until God knows what time. I was so sleepy until I dozed off when my Dad was sending me to Science Park in the car.
After the training session, I had to rush to Serangoon Gardens to attend Davina's wedding. My third friend to get married.
Shit. Signs that I'm getting old.
CAN YOU ALL STOP GETTING MARRIED OR NOT!!!
Heh. Sorry. Davina had a lovely wedding. :)
I went there alone. No date to go with. :(
I'll post more pictures about the wedding next time. Haven't sort through them.
After the wedding, it took me ages to get a cab. I reached home and tried to catch the Singapore Idol encore telecast but I was so tired that I dozed off for the results show. By the time I woke up, the show was already over. I dragged myself to shower, watched a little JJ on YouTube and went to bed.
I found a white hair that night as well.
Good grief. I'll bet that was caused by my stress at work this week!!
I slept until 1pm today, just nice for lunch, haha.
I went to buy JJ's album today at Junction 8. My Dad made me drive there so that next time I can drive there myself... I have no problems with the driving, just the parking!
I'm pretty sure that there's another packaging that's better value but I was too eager to buy his album so I just bought it.
I saw his previous album on sale and I bought it too.
I've been listening to both albums since I reached home.
So nice ~
There's this English version of Shu Nen Sheng Qiao. It's called Down. I quite like it even though the arrangement is totally different.
I decided to sort out my clothes as well. I've been struggling to find clothes to wear each morning that I end up wearing clothes that make me look like I'm going to the market. I've lost a bit of weight this week. I'm not sure if it's good or bad news. Good news I guess ~
I'll make some room here before I sleep.
I managed to swim today! Yay!
Finally a fruitful weekend. I'm impressed with myself. :)
Yesterday, on a Saturday, I had to go for training at 9am at Science Park. I was working so late the night before somemore. I had been in office with Weny until God knows what time. I was so sleepy until I dozed off when my Dad was sending me to Science Park in the car.
After the training session, I had to rush to Serangoon Gardens to attend Davina's wedding. My third friend to get married.
Shit. Signs that I'm getting old.
CAN YOU ALL STOP GETTING MARRIED OR NOT!!!
Heh. Sorry. Davina had a lovely wedding. :)
I went there alone. No date to go with. :(I'll post more pictures about the wedding next time. Haven't sort through them.
After the wedding, it took me ages to get a cab. I reached home and tried to catch the Singapore Idol encore telecast but I was so tired that I dozed off for the results show. By the time I woke up, the show was already over. I dragged myself to shower, watched a little JJ on YouTube and went to bed.
I found a white hair that night as well.
Good grief. I'll bet that was caused by my stress at work this week!!
I slept until 1pm today, just nice for lunch, haha.
I went to buy JJ's album today at Junction 8. My Dad made me drive there so that next time I can drive there myself... I have no problems with the driving, just the parking!
I'm pretty sure that there's another packaging that's better value but I was too eager to buy his album so I just bought it.
I saw his previous album on sale and I bought it too.I've been listening to both albums since I reached home.
So nice ~
There's this English version of Shu Nen Sheng Qiao. It's called Down. I quite like it even though the arrangement is totally different.
I decided to sort out my clothes as well. I've been struggling to find clothes to wear each morning that I end up wearing clothes that make me look like I'm going to the market. I've lost a bit of weight this week. I'm not sure if it's good or bad news. Good news I guess ~
I'll make some room here before I sleep.I managed to swim today! Yay!
Finally a fruitful weekend. I'm impressed with myself. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home