Monday, July 03, 2006

Delhi Restaurant

I took Karin to Little India last week when she flew down from Adelaide for a short stopover before flying off to London.

We love Indian food so I brought her to Delhi Restaurant at Racecourse Road. It was a bloody hot day and we nearly died in the heat. I realised that I've almost forgotten how hot Singapore actually is because for like most part of the day I'm cooped up in an office equipped with airconditioning.

Mango Lasee. It's an Indian mango yogurt drink. My favourite!!

Aloo Gobi - It's a dish made of Cauliflower and Potatoes. I like stewy and gooey stuff. They are usually pretty yummy to eat and you also get to chew less! Haha...

Butter Chicken. This is a staple for everytime that I dine at an Indian restaurant. It's just simply heavenly. Something in the sauce lah. Very yummy.

We ordered both plain and garlic naans. Naan is something like prata but it's thicker and more chewy. You have to try it to understand lah. Haha.

Okay enough of this blog entry. It's making me so hungry.

I feel like I'm getting fat just by seeing the pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home