Sunday, June 05, 2005

Gripes

My bloody calling card isn't working, it keeps telling me that it has expired! It takes 6 months to expire from the first use. I don't think I've even been here that bloody long! Infuriating! Wanted to give Brenda a call but I couldn't so sad!

A couple of days ago I tried calling her but she didn't pick up the phone. She said she got 13 missed calls. Tonight I tried calling her again but so ill-fated. Aiyoh.

The stove in the common kitchen is down. So is the refrigerator and the ice maker. This means that I couldn't cook and I had to squeeze all the items in the common refrigerator into the mini bar fridge in my room. As if I didn't feel crap enough, there was this loud function by the pool side. My room's just above over looking the pool. It kept blasting music all the way until past 11pm. This is exam week as well. I can't believe how much crap I have to put up with around here.

My neighbour is smoking weed again. Good god.

Arrgghhh. What a lousy, crappy day.

At least I had a nice chat with my darling just now, although half of it was through the loud music coming from the pool side.

Thanks for listening to my grumbles~

I'm having a headache, gonna sleep now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home