Celebrity Perks
Today I managed to struggle to wake up at 2:30pm. I consider it quite an achievement for me. My sleeping pattern is completely screwed, I can only seem to sleep when the sun is about to come up. I've been trying to reverse the effects of it by sleeping but seems like it's not working. Sigh. I think it's my destiny to have such ungodly sleeping patterns.
I just caught The Amazing Race tonight. Finally today I remembered to switch to channel 7 for it. I'm still watching the season with Rob and Amber because Australia is as usual SLOW in getting any form of entertainment from America. Only god knows why. Anyway, it was really entertaining to watch Rob and Amber race. As you know Rob and Amber were from the Survivor series, and they were also in the Survivor All-Stars series in which was when they fell in love in front of the whole wide world.
In this episode, they were somewhere in Africa. There was this point in the race where Amber had to go to the market to buy a list of certain items. And right when she was getting so lost in the market, this African lady appeared out of nowhere and called out to her "Amber?". I let out a gasp. I mean I know Amber is famous and all, but still, she was in the middle of Africa and someone recognises her? I mean what are the chances? Is Survivor really that popular or am I missing something here?
Anyhow, this lady was like gushing over Amber and she catches Amber's frantic appearance so she offers to help her. I mean if that happened to me in the middle of my Amazing Race, she would be my angel from heaven! That was like soooooo shiok lorh! And when later she saw Rob she went like "Boston Rob? OMG?" Hahaha. She was so cute being star struck! And not only did she help her Amber run around the market and purchase all the stuff on the list. She went along with them right until the pit stop! Geez, you can really the difference in being a celebrity.
Oh well, I'm off to bed now, I've an Italian test tomorrow.
Buona notte! (Goodnight!)
I just caught The Amazing Race tonight. Finally today I remembered to switch to channel 7 for it. I'm still watching the season with Rob and Amber because Australia is as usual SLOW in getting any form of entertainment from America. Only god knows why. Anyway, it was really entertaining to watch Rob and Amber race. As you know Rob and Amber were from the Survivor series, and they were also in the Survivor All-Stars series in which was when they fell in love in front of the whole wide world.
In this episode, they were somewhere in Africa. There was this point in the race where Amber had to go to the market to buy a list of certain items. And right when she was getting so lost in the market, this African lady appeared out of nowhere and called out to her "Amber?". I let out a gasp. I mean I know Amber is famous and all, but still, she was in the middle of Africa and someone recognises her? I mean what are the chances? Is Survivor really that popular or am I missing something here?
Anyhow, this lady was like gushing over Amber and she catches Amber's frantic appearance so she offers to help her. I mean if that happened to me in the middle of my Amazing Race, she would be my angel from heaven! That was like soooooo shiok lorh! And when later she saw Rob she went like "Boston Rob? OMG?" Hahaha. She was so cute being star struck! And not only did she help her Amber run around the market and purchase all the stuff on the list. She went along with them right until the pit stop! Geez, you can really the difference in being a celebrity.
Oh well, I'm off to bed now, I've an Italian test tomorrow.
Buona notte! (Goodnight!)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home