Monday, May 30, 2005

Psyched

I had planned to work on my photography 800-word essay and the portfolio during the weekend. However, as like most things in life, they do not really go accordingly to plan sometimes. I managed to create a Microsoft Word document at 11pm on Sunday night when both assignments were due on Monday 3:30pm. Incredible right? I find it very amusing that I am still capable of surprising myself time and time again. This amusement just seems to be fuelling this urge to keep surprising myself. A vicious cycle isn’t it? Never underestimate the power of procrastination.

*cough* *cough*

Oh dear, I just swallowed too fast while eating my corn chips with guacamole and avocado.

*takes a sip of water*

OK. Much better.

As I was saying, I started at 11pm and worked on my essay until about 3:30am. By then I was a little mentally exhausted, so I took a nice warm shower. I came out and went down to the reception to get my essay printed. The receptionist was having his breakfast and I had apparently interrupted his meal. So paiseh.

I returned to my room and continued on my portfolio at 4:30am in the morning. I placed all the photos that I had printed for the portfolio on my bed. I began organising them by colour. I selected four for each colour and I had my reds, orange-yellows, greens and blue. However, I had this series of flowers that I wanted to include and they didn’t really go into any colour. So the end result was the last page of my folio was just of colourful flowers where the first four pages were grouped by colour.

One word seems to come to mind.




Dodgy.

I know.

Anyway, the portfolio presentation went well today. It was not as shabby as I had imagined. I will get it back next week and will try to post the pictures of it.

I’m all psyched about going to the Myers’ sale tomorrow! I’m going to check it out and I shall update all of you on my shopping conquests. I’ve always said there’s nothing better than buying things at a bargain! It’s the greatest feeling in the world. Oh my god. I can’t believe I sounded so materialistic. But then again, that’s just me. ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger saccha said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

09 August, 2005 22:31  
Blogger saccha said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10 August, 2005 23:07  
Blogger saccha said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

16 August, 2005 23:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home