"Less Tomato Paste"
Before blogging tonight, I was feeling a little hungry. So I made this:

No. It is not vegemite, it is:

I realised that it was still at the back of my pantry cabinet. So I checked the expiration date on it:

So that means I have about 1 month to finish what's remaining in the jar:

So I resorted to being really generous with Nutella:

Okay enough of that.
First, I want to complain! Last night, I was working on my report until the wee hours of the morning. Finally, I decided to stop and go to bed as I had felt satisfied enough about it and felt assured that I would have enough time later that day to complete it. And you know what happened? Microsoft Word decided to crash on me! Damn you Bill Gates! *evil squint* This caused me to stay up the entire night to work on the report all over again. I was so fed up that I almost wanted to do something really detrimental to my laptop.
Geez, I'm feeling a little flushed. I think it's due to the overdose of Nutella. Phew. Getting really warm in here. Which is a good thing since it’s getting chilly due to winter. *takes a big gulp of water*
Much better. Anyway, on to lighter things, I finally watched the highly anticipated American Idol finale tonight! I didn’t really thing their songs did much to sway peoples’ votes, I think most of the American had already made up their mind who they were voting for before they started singing. The parts I loved where the group performances, nothing I like better than to watch them performing. I really liked the segment when the Idol Contestants got to sing with their own idols. It was really entertaining. I really thought this was the closest fought finale ever. Even closer than Ruben VS Clay.
It’s amazing how American Idol seems to be getting better and better when all the other reality TV series seems to be dying off. I can’t even be bothered to keep track of who won the latest Survivor series. I’m still quite into Amazing Race though, but haven’t really caught much of it over here. We have this series called Big Brother here. It’s a really lame show, I don’t even feel it’s worthy enough for me to go through the trouble of explaining its inane concept of reality television. To sum it up, it’s just an excuse for Aussies to be on television and make a fool out of themselves. Go figure.
Oh the beef stew wasn't really that fantastic. I think I went a little overboard with the tomato paste. The stew just looks like tomato soup. And tastes like tomatoes. Oh well, I'll make the neccessary tweaking and adjustments with the recipe. Mental note: Less tomato paste.
It’s time for me to attempt to sleep at a decent hour again.
A domani. (Italian for "till tomorrow")

No. It is not vegemite, it is:

I realised that it was still at the back of my pantry cabinet. So I checked the expiration date on it:

So that means I have about 1 month to finish what's remaining in the jar:

So I resorted to being really generous with Nutella:

Okay enough of that.
First, I want to complain! Last night, I was working on my report until the wee hours of the morning. Finally, I decided to stop and go to bed as I had felt satisfied enough about it and felt assured that I would have enough time later that day to complete it. And you know what happened? Microsoft Word decided to crash on me! Damn you Bill Gates! *evil squint* This caused me to stay up the entire night to work on the report all over again. I was so fed up that I almost wanted to do something really detrimental to my laptop.
Geez, I'm feeling a little flushed. I think it's due to the overdose of Nutella. Phew. Getting really warm in here. Which is a good thing since it’s getting chilly due to winter. *takes a big gulp of water*
Much better. Anyway, on to lighter things, I finally watched the highly anticipated American Idol finale tonight! I didn’t really thing their songs did much to sway peoples’ votes, I think most of the American had already made up their mind who they were voting for before they started singing. The parts I loved where the group performances, nothing I like better than to watch them performing. I really liked the segment when the Idol Contestants got to sing with their own idols. It was really entertaining. I really thought this was the closest fought finale ever. Even closer than Ruben VS Clay.
It’s amazing how American Idol seems to be getting better and better when all the other reality TV series seems to be dying off. I can’t even be bothered to keep track of who won the latest Survivor series. I’m still quite into Amazing Race though, but haven’t really caught much of it over here. We have this series called Big Brother here. It’s a really lame show, I don’t even feel it’s worthy enough for me to go through the trouble of explaining its inane concept of reality television. To sum it up, it’s just an excuse for Aussies to be on television and make a fool out of themselves. Go figure.
Oh the beef stew wasn't really that fantastic. I think I went a little overboard with the tomato paste. The stew just looks like tomato soup. And tastes like tomatoes. Oh well, I'll make the neccessary tweaking and adjustments with the recipe. Mental note: Less tomato paste.
It’s time for me to attempt to sleep at a decent hour again.
A domani. (Italian for "till tomorrow")


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home