Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tired

I'm really tired of people telling me to stop bitching about my job.

I'm even more tired of people telling me to stop bitching because they themselves or their boyfriend/neighbour/brother/ex-colleague are even more overworked and underpaid than me.

"Oh, XXX is earning only $2000 a month and he works OT almost everyday, what you are doing is nothing compared to him!"

Hmmmm.... let me see, perhaps it's time XXX considers getting a degree?

I don't owe anyone a degree.
I don't owe anyone a job.
I don't owe anyone a degree to get a fucking job better than mine.

I hate to sound like a snobbish prick but it's REALLY not my fault that these people are earning less due to their own inadequacies.

HOW ON EARTH IS THAT MY PROBLEM?!?!?!

I seriously don't get it.

I don't even remotely see a connection between someone else's lousy job and mine.

If I think my job sucks then it sucks for me based on my own standards.

Why bother comparing it with someone else worse off than me?

How would that make my situation better in any sense?

If you think I'm not qualified enough to justify my income, I'm really sorry to say that I didn't put a gun to my employer's head and force it on him.

If you want my job, by all means take it.

I'm not stopping you.

Unless you are working side by side with me for every lousy minute that I spend at work, please don't presume to know what I do on the job.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww... why so angry? who bully u?!

01 December, 2007 04:16  
Blogger saccha said...

not you lah.. haha..

11 December, 2007 01:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home