QQRice
I'm back!!
Two weeks of absence and my blog banner disappeared! I'm sorry for this interim one, I got Bryan to do it for me before he went to bed so it was kind of a rush job. Who can help me do a pretty banner? Let me know okay? :)
I just recovered from a terrible flu bug going around. I searched high and low for a doctor on Deepavali and I was so lucky to have found one. Having said that, I was home for four days nursing a flu... Sigh... What a waste of my public holiday and my precious weekend!
Anyway, I just cleared a whole lot of pictures from my camera and realised how back dated I am.... I'm so sorry for being so sloppy, but sometimes I really have to be in the mood for blogging.
I'm really looking forward to the end of the month when I'll be jetting off to Melbourne for a holiday. My first time since I came back after graduation! I'm already making a list of places to go and things to buy and people to meet, I'm hoping I'll have enough time. Huiting will be dropping by from Adelaide to meet me as well, bless her for being so sweet!
Coming back to my blog topic, a few months ago Alicia recommended to me this really healthy take-away snack which can also double-up as a meal for someone on diet like me, haha. I got really addicted to it for a while and I literally had to buy it everytime I am in the vicinity of the stall. I go to this QQRice outlet at Plaza Singapura Basement 2 which I think is much better than the one at Novena Square 2 in terms of portions.
QQRice is basically just a customised rice roll that comprises of up to five or more choices of fillings that you like. There's a wide variety of veggies, meat and seafood. I don't think anyone can go wrong with the fillings, the flavours don't really clash somehow. My personal favourite optimal selection is mixed grain rice with emperor vegetables, radish, carrots, smoked chicken and salmon floss. Absolutely scrumptious I tell ya... Savoury and sweet at the same time!
My QQRice roll wrapped up with the menu order sheet.
Here is the selection of veggies... There's also choice for type of rice and a selection of meat and seafood ingredients as well.
My yummy rice roll all ready to be eaten!
Okay... I was going to take a picture of the rice roll before eating it but Robert chomped of a bit of it before I could! Oh well... :P
To top it off, you can also get their Taiwan Ice Milk Tea for just a dollar!
Two weeks of absence and my blog banner disappeared! I'm sorry for this interim one, I got Bryan to do it for me before he went to bed so it was kind of a rush job. Who can help me do a pretty banner? Let me know okay? :)
I just recovered from a terrible flu bug going around. I searched high and low for a doctor on Deepavali and I was so lucky to have found one. Having said that, I was home for four days nursing a flu... Sigh... What a waste of my public holiday and my precious weekend!
Anyway, I just cleared a whole lot of pictures from my camera and realised how back dated I am.... I'm so sorry for being so sloppy, but sometimes I really have to be in the mood for blogging.
I'm really looking forward to the end of the month when I'll be jetting off to Melbourne for a holiday. My first time since I came back after graduation! I'm already making a list of places to go and things to buy and people to meet, I'm hoping I'll have enough time. Huiting will be dropping by from Adelaide to meet me as well, bless her for being so sweet!
Coming back to my blog topic, a few months ago Alicia recommended to me this really healthy take-away snack which can also double-up as a meal for someone on diet like me, haha. I got really addicted to it for a while and I literally had to buy it everytime I am in the vicinity of the stall. I go to this QQRice outlet at Plaza Singapura Basement 2 which I think is much better than the one at Novena Square 2 in terms of portions.
QQRice is basically just a customised rice roll that comprises of up to five or more choices of fillings that you like. There's a wide variety of veggies, meat and seafood. I don't think anyone can go wrong with the fillings, the flavours don't really clash somehow. My personal favourite optimal selection is mixed grain rice with emperor vegetables, radish, carrots, smoked chicken and salmon floss. Absolutely scrumptious I tell ya... Savoury and sweet at the same time!
My QQRice roll wrapped up with the menu order sheet.
Here is the selection of veggies... There's also choice for type of rice and a selection of meat and seafood ingredients as well.
My yummy rice roll all ready to be eaten!
Okay... I was going to take a picture of the rice roll before eating it but Robert chomped of a bit of it before I could! Oh well... :P
To top it off, you can also get their Taiwan Ice Milk Tea for just a dollar!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home