Everybody Hurts
Sometimes we do a lot of things that hurt people unknowingly and it is often with the people that are closest to us that we tend to inflict such emotional pain.
I am not sure why that is often the case but I guess because we unconsciously take for granted the people around us and we often do not appreciate what we have until we have lost it for good. We do hurtful things people because we know we can. We know we have the power and utilising it just makes us feel more superior.
I feel that I have been ambushed into a hurt festival lately.
The only way to not feel hurt is to not to feel anything.
I am not sure why that is often the case but I guess because we unconsciously take for granted the people around us and we often do not appreciate what we have until we have lost it for good. We do hurtful things people because we know we can. We know we have the power and utilising it just makes us feel more superior.
I feel that I have been ambushed into a hurt festival lately.
The only way to not feel hurt is to not to feel anything.
Labels: emo


3 Comments:
people tend to only hurt and get hurt by those closest to their hearts because they are the only ones who can reach their hearts... perhaps it is always our fault because we allow them to get close enough to know where our vulunerable points are to hurt us and vice versa.
maybe it's good to stay away from being in love because then, you will never be hurt...
hey sharon, how's things? :) long time no see. hope you are ok~
anyway i think we should meet up soon. i'll call u/weny@!
-veron
will u dua us?
LOL!!
Post a Comment
<< Home