JB Dinner
I met Robert in JB on Monday evening for dinner!
It was quite an experience taking the bus in because you have to alight and walk through immigration, come out and rush for your bus which would be waiting for you to drive you across the causeway.
Then I forgot to bring a pen along to fill up my immigration card, I had to borrow one from this kind soul who loaned me her pen. Bless her soul!
We went to this coffeeshop by the roadside along this part of JB called Sentosa...
I heard that the crispy duck here is very famous but what I really marvel at is the sweet chili sauce that comes with it!
Fried fish that comes with very spicy sambal sauce. It was almost too hot for me to handle, but I'm weak when it comes to spicy food.
Claypot frog legs! I've never really tried frog legs before... It really does taste like chicken! I'll never look at a frog the same way again, so guilty now.
Hot and sizzling porridge! It was very tasty but I didn't like all the ginger strips... too much!
Veggie with Garlic Sauce. The sauce is superb! Such a simple dish yet so tasty... Slurppppp!
It was quite an experience taking the bus in because you have to alight and walk through immigration, come out and rush for your bus which would be waiting for you to drive you across the causeway.
Then I forgot to bring a pen along to fill up my immigration card, I had to borrow one from this kind soul who loaned me her pen. Bless her soul!
We went to this coffeeshop by the roadside along this part of JB called Sentosa...
I heard that the crispy duck here is very famous but what I really marvel at is the sweet chili sauce that comes with it!
Fried fish that comes with very spicy sambal sauce. It was almost too hot for me to handle, but I'm weak when it comes to spicy food.
Claypot frog legs! I've never really tried frog legs before... It really does taste like chicken! I'll never look at a frog the same way again, so guilty now.
Hot and sizzling porridge! It was very tasty but I didn't like all the ginger strips... too much!
Veggie with Garlic Sauce. The sauce is superb! Such a simple dish yet so tasty... Slurppppp!Labels: foodie


1 Comments:
YESSSSSSSSSSS. I've been there and the food is superb! i loveloveloveloveveevevee it!
Post a Comment
<< Home