Bangkok Jam
I had quite an eventful Friday night, you wouldn't believe the series of events that happened, but I'll save it for another day. It's just way too much to go into! LOL.
On Saturday, we went to this Thai food place aptly called Bangkok Jam at Great World City.
My mocktail - Rose Lady. It was a mixture of lychee and rose syrup with a slight carbonated zing to taste. Evenly flavoured and not too sweet.
His pandan drink, I didn't try it though haha. I didn't know you could make a drink from pandan.
Crispy fried chicken wings. There's a crunch to the bite and I love the chicken skin, haha yeah explains a lot doesn't it.
Thai Green Curry. Not as insanely spicy at the one at Thai Express which is a good start. Actually we ordered fish but it came as chicken. Thank god we are nice people and we didn't make too much fuss about it.
My favourite Phad Thai. It's fried glass noodles with grounded peanut. Again, we ordered the prawn one but it came with pork. Nice people.. Nice people..
Last dish of the day, beansprouts with salted fish. It goes really well with plain rice because of the saltyness.
Apart from the misses in the orders, on the whole I believe the food serve is generally up to standard. I'm really sick of the Thai Express/Siam Kitchen fare, a change is good once in a while.
There you go, another food review brought to you by yours truly!
On Saturday, we went to this Thai food place aptly called Bangkok Jam at Great World City.
My mocktail - Rose Lady. It was a mixture of lychee and rose syrup with a slight carbonated zing to taste. Evenly flavoured and not too sweet.
His pandan drink, I didn't try it though haha. I didn't know you could make a drink from pandan.
Crispy fried chicken wings. There's a crunch to the bite and I love the chicken skin, haha yeah explains a lot doesn't it.
Thai Green Curry. Not as insanely spicy at the one at Thai Express which is a good start. Actually we ordered fish but it came as chicken. Thank god we are nice people and we didn't make too much fuss about it.
My favourite Phad Thai. It's fried glass noodles with grounded peanut. Again, we ordered the prawn one but it came with pork. Nice people.. Nice people..
Last dish of the day, beansprouts with salted fish. It goes really well with plain rice because of the saltyness.Apart from the misses in the orders, on the whole I believe the food serve is generally up to standard. I'm really sick of the Thai Express/Siam Kitchen fare, a change is good once in a while.
There you go, another food review brought to you by yours truly!
Labels: foodie


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home