Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Dinner at Pepper Lunch

As I tried to close my SIRs (System Incident Report) today, I ended up creating four new SIRs. If each SIR has just three scenarios, I'll have 12 scenarios worth of data preparation to create. Not to mention having to patch the data, run batch to invoice the spots and then finally create adjustments.

I know all the above doesn't make much sense. All it means is that as I was trying to clear the crap but I ended up creating more crap.

Sigh.

Weny was my dinner date last Wednesday when I managed to escape from work before 7:30pm and hop into a cab and zoom off to Ang Mo Kio Hub.

We finally settled down after shopping for a present and I had to convince Weny not to buy another pair of shoes because she had already bought one the day before. I guess a girl can't have too many pairs of shoes.

Pretty pretty Weny. Don't be fooled by her docile looks! She makes people puke when they go clubbing with her, she always tell them, "No puke, no going home!" And people still puke at times when she don't say, see how powerful she is! Haha.

I've since dyed my hair black and highlighted it red. It looks much better now than the head of dried straw wheat coloured ends I had previously.

I can't remember what I ordered, but it was really yummy! Makes me feel hungry now...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm not that scary ok! =(

25 November, 2007 02:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home