Seafood Harvest
Ah! I had a tiring week.
Clocked almost 14 hours of work on Saturday with no extra pay. Anyway, the next two weeks are going to be god awful at work. Not looking forward to it at all.
Life sucks.
Now on to happier things...
Robert and I went to this new place at Bugis Junction called Seafood Harvest a few weeks ago. It's apparently created by the same people as Jack's Place.
This is me having a blue tinge.
The famous Lobster Bisque. Weny's favourite, haha. It's exactly the same as the one from Jack's Place.
Fried Calamari. The calamari rings are nice and crisp to the bite, just the way I like it.
This was a drink the manager recommended. I can't remember the name but it's peach flavoured and comes with a scoop of ice-cream.
Robert's Baked Salmon. It was really healthily done as all the goodness of the fish was retained through simple seasoning.
My Black Pepper Crayfish Pasta. It was alright only. I guess I prefer crayfish pasta with tomato based sauce. Nonetheless, it was a satisfying meal!
Clocked almost 14 hours of work on Saturday with no extra pay. Anyway, the next two weeks are going to be god awful at work. Not looking forward to it at all.
Life sucks.
Now on to happier things...
Robert and I went to this new place at Bugis Junction called Seafood Harvest a few weeks ago. It's apparently created by the same people as Jack's Place.
This is me having a blue tinge.
The famous Lobster Bisque. Weny's favourite, haha. It's exactly the same as the one from Jack's Place.
Fried Calamari. The calamari rings are nice and crisp to the bite, just the way I like it.
This was a drink the manager recommended. I can't remember the name but it's peach flavoured and comes with a scoop of ice-cream.
Robert's Baked Salmon. It was really healthily done as all the goodness of the fish was retained through simple seasoning.
My Black Pepper Crayfish Pasta. It was alright only. I guess I prefer crayfish pasta with tomato based sauce. Nonetheless, it was a satisfying meal!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home