Why Must I Work Tomorrow?
And the answer is.....................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
because I can't afford to lose my job having chalked up $936.93 in credit card bills this month!
I finally paid up my dues on Saturday afternoon, after work, yes my boss made me come back for a meeting which he was more than half and hour late.
I realised that my ATM limit is only 1K because after paying up my credit card bill I could only withdraw $50 and that maxed out the entire card. It was a blessing in disguise since after that I went shopping at Far East, and it prevented me from spending more.
I bought two pairs of shoes which are so comfortable that I bought the same shoe in two colours, black and white. It's like after wearing them you never want to wear any other pair of shoes again. That's how comfortable it is. I also got this shirt blouse with a lot of cat prints on it. Very cute. Next time will show it to you.
I wanted to buy another top from the same shop and another bag but I decided to ration my shopping because it's still early in the month.
I'm watching the French Open Finals at the moment. I'm hoping to watch Federer lose to Nadal again for the third time.
Will post another edit later! Hee hee.
***
10:10pm edit: Nadal took the first set 6-3! Wooo Hooo.
***
11:10pm edit: It's one set each. Nadal is leading 3-0 in the third set!
***
11:37pm edit: Nadal just took the third set 6-3! Looking good... If Nadal can finish Federer off soon I might get to sleep before midnight...
***
12:24pm: edit: Nadal wins his third French Open! (6-3, 4-6, 6-3, 6-4) I'm so happy I don't even mind going to work tomorrow now! Federer fails to complete his grandslams again this year... :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
because I can't afford to lose my job having chalked up $936.93 in credit card bills this month!
I finally paid up my dues on Saturday afternoon, after work, yes my boss made me come back for a meeting which he was more than half and hour late.
I realised that my ATM limit is only 1K because after paying up my credit card bill I could only withdraw $50 and that maxed out the entire card. It was a blessing in disguise since after that I went shopping at Far East, and it prevented me from spending more.
I bought two pairs of shoes which are so comfortable that I bought the same shoe in two colours, black and white. It's like after wearing them you never want to wear any other pair of shoes again. That's how comfortable it is. I also got this shirt blouse with a lot of cat prints on it. Very cute. Next time will show it to you.
I wanted to buy another top from the same shop and another bag but I decided to ration my shopping because it's still early in the month.
I'm watching the French Open Finals at the moment. I'm hoping to watch Federer lose to Nadal again for the third time.
Will post another edit later! Hee hee.
***
10:10pm edit: Nadal took the first set 6-3! Wooo Hooo.
***
11:10pm edit: It's one set each. Nadal is leading 3-0 in the third set!
***
11:37pm edit: Nadal just took the third set 6-3! Looking good... If Nadal can finish Federer off soon I might get to sleep before midnight...
***
12:24pm: edit: Nadal wins his third French Open! (6-3, 4-6, 6-3, 6-4) I'm so happy I don't even mind going to work tomorrow now! Federer fails to complete his grandslams again this year... :)
Labels: rants


2 Comments:
i'd rather watch soccer... or basketball. but i might consider watching... whats that? tennis? if i start betting it. ok bye bye. *spammed*
ermmmm... yes it's tennis... you can bet tennis too you know.. but i dunno how lah.. find your own bookie, hahaha!!
Post a Comment
<< Home