YOU PITIFUL SOD
Shewin said...
aiyoh... this argument has become some black hole, drawing alot of unnecessary stuff into it.
There are so many holes in the comments that I won't bother mentioning them at all. It'll be no end to it.
You won't bother mentioning them?
More like you are stuck for words aren't you...
Let's just start with one shall we?
I challenge you to take it up.
Like I said, I just warn all of you, don't heed it, not my problem. Let hope Mr nice guy don't turn into Mr bankrupt and alone.
I told Mr Nice Guy about your grave warning already. He told me that he has a foolproof savings plan, he thanks you for your genuine heartfelt concern and advises you not to worry about him. *smiles*
for the Ignorant fools, I'll be careful about commenting about my church. It's protected by the big guy up there. seriously will get retribution one.
I'm sure God has bigger eyes to see who deserves retribution.
as for those problem you said about me. it's my life, my struggles and storms I face. I am so proud that I lived thru them. Survived and came out victorious.
Congratulations.
Nice guys don't kiss and tell, but if it does good. I won't just sit around and do nothing.
Evil thrives cause Good people sit around and do nothing.
- castlevania
你真伟大! 真是令我太感动了!
24 July, 2006 17:12
Shewin said...
Dear Sharon,
Hope you can be less self-centered, more generous, Less picky and also know that not everyone can keep up with the Jones like you can.
THIS IS MY BLOG.
I CAN BE FUCKING SELF-CENTERED IF I DAMN WELL PLEASE - IT'S MY PREROGATIVE!
WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE?
YOU THINK YOU ARE GOD IS IT?
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, STOP READING MY BLOG YOU ASSHOLE!
Ask anyone of my close friends and I am confident enough to say that they will all vouch for my generosity.
Just for the record, I am usually picky towards certain things or people that fall below average human expectations. I'm sorry that I don't settle for less.
Keep up with the Jones?
If having occassional meals at Swensens, Cafe Cartel and NYDC equates to having to "keep up with Jones", then I am afraid many of us would be living among the Jones.
It's really a far cry from Equinox at The Stamford, you do know that don't you?
I guess I shouldn't bother trying so hard because a cheapskate like you wouldn't be able to understand.
YOU HAD THE AUDACITY TO ASK ME TO PAY YOUR ZOUK ENTRANCE FEE WHEN WE WERE OUT CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY! PFFTTTT!!! YOU LOUSY CHEAPO!!
If it wasn't because I didn't wanna ruin my birthday I would have left you standing outside at the entrance of Zouk!
You don't drop people just because they cannot provide.
FOR THE LAST TIME:
I DID NOT DROP YOU BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T PROVIDE FOR ME FINANCIALLY.
I CAN PAY FOR MY OWN EXPENDITURE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DROPPED ME AND ONLY YOU WILL KNOW WHY YOU MADE SUCH A FOOLISH DECISION THAT TURNED YOU INTO THIS PITIFUL SOD, SENSELESSLY CLINGING ON TO SOMETHING YOU ALMOST COULD HAVE HAD.
IF THERE WAS ANY REASON TO DROP YOU, IT WOULD BE BECAUSE YOU WERE AND STILL ARE AN ASSHOLE!
When you're with someone, it's a 2 person thing, not just yourself and your huge appitite for the finer things in life.
I believe you meant "appetite" and not "appitite".
People who know me well will tell you that I don't eat very much.
You wouldn't know this since you are usually too busy gorging yourself with all the food most of the time.
All the food which you don't even pay for sometimes.
Finer things in life? - I presume you mean expensive food; do you know how many tissue prata and maggi mee goreng entries I have with you on this blog or not?
I like my maggi mee goreng with egg and no chili, thank you!
Love your food reviews, but they are done at the sacrifice of others.
Ferchristsakes, enough with your dramatics! You sound as though someone dies everytime I blog about the food I eat.
But if you are a better person because I made some noise. I don't mind the darts and arrows thrown by all the readers here.
Geez! What do I have to do to give you a dose of reality?
You are the last person who will make anyone a better person through your "noise".
The world could use some peace from your incoherent babbling.
You don't mind the "darts and arrows" because you are a compulsive attention whore. You enjoy all the attention you are getting here because you don't get it from anywhere else!
You read stories about how china women cheat singaporean men. you'll know where I am comming from.
It's spelled "C-O-M-I-N-G" my dear friend.
I can't help but feel this compelling need to pose to you this question; were you made to sit in a corner too long during your childhood?
This is so absurd that I refuse to even dignify it.
24 July, 2006 17:58
aiyoh... this argument has become some black hole, drawing alot of unnecessary stuff into it.
There are so many holes in the comments that I won't bother mentioning them at all. It'll be no end to it.
You won't bother mentioning them?
More like you are stuck for words aren't you...
Let's just start with one shall we?
I challenge you to take it up.
Like I said, I just warn all of you, don't heed it, not my problem. Let hope Mr nice guy don't turn into Mr bankrupt and alone.
I told Mr Nice Guy about your grave warning already. He told me that he has a foolproof savings plan, he thanks you for your genuine heartfelt concern and advises you not to worry about him. *smiles*
for the Ignorant fools, I'll be careful about commenting about my church. It's protected by the big guy up there. seriously will get retribution one.
I'm sure God has bigger eyes to see who deserves retribution.
as for those problem you said about me. it's my life, my struggles and storms I face. I am so proud that I lived thru them. Survived and came out victorious.
Congratulations.
Nice guys don't kiss and tell, but if it does good. I won't just sit around and do nothing.
Evil thrives cause Good people sit around and do nothing.
- castlevania
你真伟大! 真是令我太感动了!
24 July, 2006 17:12
Shewin said...
Dear Sharon,
Hope you can be less self-centered, more generous, Less picky and also know that not everyone can keep up with the Jones like you can.
THIS IS MY BLOG.
I CAN BE FUCKING SELF-CENTERED IF I DAMN WELL PLEASE - IT'S MY PREROGATIVE!
WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE?
YOU THINK YOU ARE GOD IS IT?
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, STOP READING MY BLOG YOU ASSHOLE!
Ask anyone of my close friends and I am confident enough to say that they will all vouch for my generosity.
Just for the record, I am usually picky towards certain things or people that fall below average human expectations. I'm sorry that I don't settle for less.
Keep up with the Jones?
If having occassional meals at Swensens, Cafe Cartel and NYDC equates to having to "keep up with Jones", then I am afraid many of us would be living among the Jones.
It's really a far cry from Equinox at The Stamford, you do know that don't you?
I guess I shouldn't bother trying so hard because a cheapskate like you wouldn't be able to understand.
YOU HAD THE AUDACITY TO ASK ME TO PAY YOUR ZOUK ENTRANCE FEE WHEN WE WERE OUT CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY! PFFTTTT!!! YOU LOUSY CHEAPO!!
If it wasn't because I didn't wanna ruin my birthday I would have left you standing outside at the entrance of Zouk!
You don't drop people just because they cannot provide.
FOR THE LAST TIME:
I DID NOT DROP YOU BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T PROVIDE FOR ME FINANCIALLY.
I CAN PAY FOR MY OWN EXPENDITURE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DROPPED ME AND ONLY YOU WILL KNOW WHY YOU MADE SUCH A FOOLISH DECISION THAT TURNED YOU INTO THIS PITIFUL SOD, SENSELESSLY CLINGING ON TO SOMETHING YOU ALMOST COULD HAVE HAD.
IF THERE WAS ANY REASON TO DROP YOU, IT WOULD BE BECAUSE YOU WERE AND STILL ARE AN ASSHOLE!
When you're with someone, it's a 2 person thing, not just yourself and your huge appitite for the finer things in life.
I believe you meant "appetite" and not "appitite".
People who know me well will tell you that I don't eat very much.
You wouldn't know this since you are usually too busy gorging yourself with all the food most of the time.
All the food which you don't even pay for sometimes.
Finer things in life? - I presume you mean expensive food; do you know how many tissue prata and maggi mee goreng entries I have with you on this blog or not?
I like my maggi mee goreng with egg and no chili, thank you!
Love your food reviews, but they are done at the sacrifice of others.
Ferchristsakes, enough with your dramatics! You sound as though someone dies everytime I blog about the food I eat.
But if you are a better person because I made some noise. I don't mind the darts and arrows thrown by all the readers here.
Geez! What do I have to do to give you a dose of reality?
You are the last person who will make anyone a better person through your "noise".
The world could use some peace from your incoherent babbling.
You don't mind the "darts and arrows" because you are a compulsive attention whore. You enjoy all the attention you are getting here because you don't get it from anywhere else!
You read stories about how china women cheat singaporean men. you'll know where I am comming from.
It's spelled "C-O-M-I-N-G" my dear friend.
I can't help but feel this compelling need to pose to you this question; were you made to sit in a corner too long during your childhood?
This is so absurd that I refuse to even dignify it.
24 July, 2006 17:58


11 Comments:
Hey, u calling me an Asshole?
You're too kind....
Call me Robert instead will ya.
Robert Tau....
I wonder why everyone is encouraging you to carry on chopping carrots.???
Give you one example:
(out of the many)
you don't request/demand for a JOINT account with someone whom you picked up from the club after knowing them for only 2 weeks. Telling them it is to save for the future. The trust is not there.
I am not pitiful, just ran fast enough so you didn't slice me so deep. So the Odds look different. Just pissed that you find another victim.
To the rest, She's is a great person, only beware of your money...that's all. ONLY money.
Hey Robert Tau , Lan JIao Tau Whatever Fucking tau you call yourself ..
Everyone is encouraging her to Chop you up because You deserve to be chopped .
Nvm , since I am free tonight, let me enlighten you .. The only thing Sharon did wrong was to be impatient.. She was impatient in knowing you better , thus rushing you into opening a JOINT account , not a personal account under her name..
It is the trust between the couple and I Must Agree Sharon was wrong in this case.. she was juz too eager & Excited abt you .. The Loser that She must have thought She had a future with ..
Feel Great for you !! You Ran Away from sharon , I am So glad for her .. So Now keep running & FUCK OFF FROM OUR SIGHTS ...
Marcus
If One person sided her only ... YOU could be right ..
But Everyone is Only too eager to Slap you in the face .. You better think twice .. Are We blinded by Sharon or ??
YA .. Retribution will come .. YOur God is Watching you ..
Marcus
Shewin,
>I wonder why everyone is encouraging you to carry on chopping carrots.???
Your analogies are amazing. And by amazing I mean amazing in the sense like how when fat people sit on a bus, they take up two seats. That kind of amazing.
And really, why are you encouraging everyone to carry on chopping carrots???
Did you realize that if you like just stopped commenting here, all the replies would stop too?
You must be a very sad little thing not to have realized that. Pitttteee
Merv,
>Did you realize that if you like just stopped commenting here, all the replies would stop too?
Hee.. You forgot that he claims that he is doing all of this out of goodwill to protect the "male reputation" by warning all the men in rest of the world that I'm only after their money.
So technically he thinks he's doing the world a favour, I guess we can try to give him the benefit of the doubt and not burst the plastic bubble that keeps him deluded in his own world.
Lets take a look over the other side, before you call in the delusion bubbles and stuff.
hmm... it's a long story if I started from the beginning.
Like any murder case, there is an intention, evidence and what happen throughout.
Lets Highlight some evidence:
the relationship lasted about 1 and 1/2 mths.
in the span of 1 mth time, I was pull these request:
1) joint account - I seriously doubt poolng my money with her. In excuse she says I could take out the money for use. I think she requested I also put all my savngs there. (I wonder why not just give me one ANG POW)
2)Requested for engagement rings - which she stated were perlini silver quality or above.
3) your punishment gift amounts to at least $500 - barcode shoes, D&G watch and Some branded bag.
4)After looking at my bank statements she unknowingly let out. "Oh so much money, can spend on me mah" (After that comment, my JAW dropped to the floor) this was before she started ranting about setting up a joint account.
Do remember you earn at least 80% more than what I bring home.
----------------------------
Marcus,
stop being childish and a dick. Should I explain how a joint account works? Plus, what's the rush to set one up? She's not Pragnant. The road to marriage is a Slow and Steady one.
If no one does somthing, does not mean it's wrong, If everyone does it, it also does not mean it's CORRECT.
OMG you are so DENSE, you make iron look like a feather. you waste my energy just talking to you.
Those who says she generous and then discount this nonsense, I beg to differ. A nice man, can turn out to be a Rapist. A man who loves animals can turn out to be a Murderer too.
Merv, how well do you know this girl? in person exactly.
Xinz, If you know that there is a rat trap, find a way to spring the trap, steal the cheese and then RUN LIKE HELL!! and I succeeded ..make sense.
I think I've said enough, I've pissed this owner long enough. I've said my peace, and if that fool in love does not see it, "fools and their money are soon parted" My turn to be silent, observe, then LAUGH.
1) joint account - I seriously doubt poolng my money with her. In excuse she says I could take out the money for use. I think she requested I also put all my savngs there. (I wonder why not just give me one ANG POW)
I didn't ask you to put all your money there lah. I just thought we could save some money together that's all. I didn't put a gun to your head, did I? It was just a suggestion.
2)Requested for engagement rings - which she stated were perlini silver quality or above.
Ummm... I don't recall this at all. Even so.. It's only Perlini Silver, not Tiffany & Co!
3) your punishment gift amounts to at least $500 - barcode shoes, D&G watch and Some branded bag.
You bought me the barcode shoes, they were about $50. They are very nice, I still wear them to work almost everyday.
I believe it was a DKNY watch that I wanted.
Don't recall a bag, but perhaps I mentioned something to that effect. I do love bags mah.
But did you get the watch and bag for me? All I got was a pasar malam watch from you on my birthday which broke down a week after you gave me.
4)After looking at my bank statements she unknowingly let out. "Oh so much money, can spend on me mah" (After that comment, my JAW dropped to the floor) this was before she started ranting about setting up a joint account.
I said it knowingly and it wasn't meant to be taken seriously... I thought you knew.
Do remember you earn at least 80% more than what I bring home.
It's more like 40% lah. Good god. And I thought I was bad at maths.
If no one does somthing, does not mean it's wrong, If everyone does it, it also does not mean it's CORRECT. >> LoLz ,
This is called the Norm . In this case , You are the Abnormality. The Sore thumb sticking out . The green Stalk Popping obscenely out of the Orange Carrot ( Oopz ) >..
You telling me If Everyone thinks So Badly Of you , its Not you , but its everyone who is Biased against you ? Stop Deluding yourself ..
Childish? It seems like the Retard is laughing @ his own Shadow. AnyOne Called me Childish ? But it seems like everyone is Yelling @You & your Stupidity & Childish Acts ..
Anyway , My conclusion on you is simple .. Simply a Miserly Bastard who cant stand the thought of spending his money on his gf ..Btw , Shame on you Again .. apparently Sharon was more willing to part with her money on your Zouk Tickets , on your food ..& Probably your expenses as well ..Wat a Wussy you are ..
Juz stick to your own promise to Shadda Fuck up , and juz mind your Own Fucking Business Wanking against the wall , I guess No One Else will have the urge to Fornicate with your Mouth.
We shall See if You really be Silent & Observe , Or You will Pop up with Some of your Comments .. YOU WUN WANNA EAT YOUR WORDS .
Cheerz to you finally seeing the light..
Marcus.
Xinz, If you know that there is a rat trap, find a way to spring the trap, steal the cheese and then RUN LIKE HELL!! and I succeeded ..make sense.
HELLO HELLO?? ARE YOU BLABBERING AGAIN??? you dont make any bloody sense at all...please scoot off~
xinz
Shewin,
Like any murder case as YOU like to say, you've entered yourself into the court of public opinion in which case we as the jury shouldn't need to know any of you guys well or even at all.
It's all about who puts out a more convincing argument isn't it?
And if I had to know Sharon well THEN doesn't that mean you have to get to know us well before you come about getting all preachy to us?
Think about it man. Obviously your thoughts are a one way road. I hope you're not a lawyer or even any profession that requires logical and rational thought. You've proven yourself quite capable of any coherent argument otherwise.
Now go pat yourself on the back for making me laugh.
Hi Sharon,
I think This Sherwin fella won't be bothering you again.
I took the liberty to make a little phone call to him, And left him a little present.
Guess he'll be staying home this weekend to clean his precious car.
Post a Comment
<< Home