Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Palm’s Asian Brasserie

I had dinner last night at Copthorne Orchid Hotel with a friend.

My friend - I'll call him Mr Mystery Guy because he doesn't wanna appear on my blog after the recent hoo-haa. He doesn't want to be accuse of having ulterior motives for taking me out for dinner since I'm such a known money-grubber. *winks*

It was a quite Tuesday night! We arrived slightly after 9pm because I was working late again, so it was kinda past the normal dinner hours.

There's a buffet going on but the selection wasn't that wide as it was rather late so we decided to order from the menu instead.

I like the warmness of the decor and the comfy chairs.

My bread roll and butter.

My favourite Fresh Cream of Mushroom Soup! You can never go wrong with Mushroom Soup...

Our prawn and avocado salad. I just can't resist prawn salads and it seems avocado goes well with almost anything! It's really a wonder...

I love prawns! Slurppp~~

Mr Mystery Guy ordered Fish and Chips! I like codfish. The breaded skin was just the way I like. I can't stand those that overdo the batter until it's just one big piece of puffy fried fish. Heaps of tartare sauce! Plus points... :)

My Grilled Tenderloin of Beef with Baked Potato and Vegetables. I'm a meat eater and I loooooove beef. Especially steaks. The beef was extremely tender - almost to perfection! I love the mushroom sauce. Very savoury.

I think my face is getting very round. *shudders*

Work is getting to a point where it's almost bearable again.

I'm so happy!

As they say, if you like what you do, you wouldn't be working everyday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice food !! Looks Good Enough that The Poor Bastard Like Shewin will never be able to pay for , probably will ask you to pay for it ...

Keep up the Food review , Young Jones !! NEVER EVER GIVE UP GOOD FOOD in exchange for Losers who scrimp & wun even go dutch , and expect you to pay...

- IndiaNa -

26 July, 2006 13:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home