OT-ing
I WANNA BUY MY JJ CD~~~!!!
For the past two days I've been leaving office after 11pm!!
All the shops close already.
Don't tell me I must go Mustafa Centre and buy meh???
Haiz.....
More JJ on YouTube:
娛樂百分百_J.J.Lin_1.1 - He sings Yuan Lai
一千年以後 - this is one of my favourites! He just sings so well in this clip~
JJ Entertainment News (Cao Cao) - He sings a hokkien song at the end of the clip!
熟能生巧 - I really like this song! It's so catchy!!
For the past two days I've been leaving office after 11pm!!
All the shops close already.
Don't tell me I must go Mustafa Centre and buy meh???
Haiz.....
More JJ on YouTube:
娛樂百分百_J.J.Lin_1.1 - He sings Yuan Lai
一千年以後 - this is one of my favourites! He just sings so well in this clip~
JJ Entertainment News (Cao Cao) - He sings a hokkien song at the end of the clip!
熟能生巧 - I really like this song! It's so catchy!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home