He Makes My Day
Today was a good day.
Even though I woke up with a headache.
Even though Internet was always down.
Even though nothing went right at work.
Even though I stayed alone in office until 11pm.
Even though I had to call a cab home.
Even though I haven't had my dinner.
Even though I didn't get to celebrate my Dad's birthday.
Because.......
.
.
.
.
.
I was listening to JJ all day~
HAH!
It became quite depressing after everyone left office and I was the only person there feverishly slogging away. It was like just me against the whole world. The big dark and scary world.
I've never felt so helpless at work before.
I purposely turn on my speakers louder so that it will take my mind off the pathetic situation.
His voice inspired me with the strength that I needed.
It just made me think about how much hard work he had to put in to become so successful today. It couldn't have been easier than what I was going through then. I guess it's all part of life. And somehow thinking of this just made me feel that I was not doing it alone and that he was right that together it in with me.
I know it's all part of my imagination but sometimes life just needs some imagination...
Even though I woke up with a headache.
Even though Internet was always down.
Even though nothing went right at work.
Even though I stayed alone in office until 11pm.
Even though I had to call a cab home.
Even though I haven't had my dinner.
Even though I didn't get to celebrate my Dad's birthday.
Because.......
.
.
.
.
.
I was listening to JJ all day~
HAH!
It became quite depressing after everyone left office and I was the only person there feverishly slogging away. It was like just me against the whole world. The big dark and scary world.
I've never felt so helpless at work before.
I purposely turn on my speakers louder so that it will take my mind off the pathetic situation.
His voice inspired me with the strength that I needed.
It just made me think about how much hard work he had to put in to become so successful today. It couldn't have been easier than what I was going through then. I guess it's all part of life. And somehow thinking of this just made me feel that I was not doing it alone and that he was right that together it in with me.
I know it's all part of my imagination but sometimes life just needs some imagination...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home