JJ Concert 240606
I'm feeling much better now. Thank you to those who had been so concerned about me. I'm not sure why but whenever I fall sick, I tend to develop a really bad chronic cough that lasts up to a week.
Enough about that, let's move on to more of my JJ Concert!
I think I haven't been this crazy over a singer for quite sometime already. The last time I was really fanatic over someone was Fann Wong! That was way back in poly...
I went to the concert with Melinda and her friend Angeline!
This is my view of the stage! We were seated at the North Wing, our tickets the $108 ones...
Melinda and I indulging ourselves in some self photography.
Us with Angeline!
A closer view of the stage. It seemed quite far away but what to do... At least there were the big screens!
My colleague Weny also went for the concert with her friends! She was seated in the East Wing. She called me once she was inside to tell me where she was sitting!
I located her in a matter of minutes but she was too blind to see me. I was waving and waving like an insane person until she saw me! Haha...
We were waiting restlessly for the concert to start. JJ's dance teacher came out to warm up the crowd for a while by teaching some hand dance movements for one of JJ's songs.
The lights went out! All the light sticks were put into use...


The splendid array of colourful lights on stage!
JJ was an amazing live singer! I don't think he went off key once during the whole concert! Everything sounded so perfect and he sang with such a conviction and sincerity that really just melted my heart~
His dancing was also quite impressive. He really looked like he was feeling the music, grooving to the beats...
I just couldn't get enough of him.
Jin Sha was the first guest performer. During her solo performance so many people went to the toilet. I'll feel so sad if people went to the toilet when I started to sing. Next, they sang their duet together while JJ was playing on the piano... So talented...
I took shots of JJ on the big screen. His chubby cheeks looked so pinchable! Wahahaha...
He has such a cute dimple. I also got dimple leh.. :P
The green lasers! They rock - when they weren't blinding me in the eye....
From the big screen again, JJ went almost topless! He covered up as soon as the song finished... LOL
Ado was the second guest singer. He sang I Do together with JJ and I think two other songs of his own.
JJ sang Cao Cao for the encore. Weny says he looks like a gaint lobster.
I think he looked like a giant red ant because of those ridiculous feelers as part of the costume.
JJ broke down during the last song "Sarang Heyo" and had to take a moment. I guess if so many people came to watch me perform I would also be touched to tears too! For that brief moment I also felt like crying...
All in all, the concert was such a blast!
I couldn't sleep when I got home after the concert so I watched all of JJ videos on YouTube. It was just so addictive that I was watching one after another after another, I just couldn't stop!
Here are some of my favourite JJ clips, do enjoy:
JJ sings "Think of Me" on Zong Yi Da Ge Da
天才向前冲
天才向前冲 Part 1 (江南)
天才向前冲 Part 2 (末日之恋)
天才向前冲 Part 3 (小镇姑娘)
天才向前冲 Part 4 (爱很简单)
Enough about that, let's move on to more of my JJ Concert!
I think I haven't been this crazy over a singer for quite sometime already. The last time I was really fanatic over someone was Fann Wong! That was way back in poly...
I went to the concert with Melinda and her friend Angeline!
This is my view of the stage! We were seated at the North Wing, our tickets the $108 ones...
Melinda and I indulging ourselves in some self photography.
Us with Angeline!
A closer view of the stage. It seemed quite far away but what to do... At least there were the big screens!My colleague Weny also went for the concert with her friends! She was seated in the East Wing. She called me once she was inside to tell me where she was sitting!
I located her in a matter of minutes but she was too blind to see me. I was waving and waving like an insane person until she saw me! Haha...
We were waiting restlessly for the concert to start. JJ's dance teacher came out to warm up the crowd for a while by teaching some hand dance movements for one of JJ's songs.
The lights went out! All the light sticks were put into use...

The splendid array of colourful lights on stage!
JJ was an amazing live singer! I don't think he went off key once during the whole concert! Everything sounded so perfect and he sang with such a conviction and sincerity that really just melted my heart~
His dancing was also quite impressive. He really looked like he was feeling the music, grooving to the beats...
I just couldn't get enough of him.
Jin Sha was the first guest performer. During her solo performance so many people went to the toilet. I'll feel so sad if people went to the toilet when I started to sing. Next, they sang their duet together while JJ was playing on the piano... So talented...
I took shots of JJ on the big screen. His chubby cheeks looked so pinchable! Wahahaha...
He has such a cute dimple. I also got dimple leh.. :P
The green lasers! They rock - when they weren't blinding me in the eye....
From the big screen again, JJ went almost topless! He covered up as soon as the song finished... LOL
Ado was the second guest singer. He sang I Do together with JJ and I think two other songs of his own.
JJ sang Cao Cao for the encore. Weny says he looks like a gaint lobster.
I think he looked like a giant red ant because of those ridiculous feelers as part of the costume.JJ broke down during the last song "Sarang Heyo" and had to take a moment. I guess if so many people came to watch me perform I would also be touched to tears too! For that brief moment I also felt like crying...
All in all, the concert was such a blast!
I couldn't sleep when I got home after the concert so I watched all of JJ videos on YouTube. It was just so addictive that I was watching one after another after another, I just couldn't stop!
Here are some of my favourite JJ clips, do enjoy:
JJ sings "Think of Me" on Zong Yi Da Ge Da
天才向前冲
天才向前冲 Part 1 (江南)
天才向前冲 Part 2 (末日之恋)
天才向前冲 Part 3 (小镇姑娘)
天才向前冲 Part 4 (爱很简单)


2 Comments:
thank you sachaa ;p
the pleasure was all mine.. but you know that already, don't you? ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home