Thursday, July 27, 2006

Billy Bombers

I gave my friends a treat last night at Billy Bombers, Bugis Junction.

It was to celebrate my SINGLEHOOD, end of my OT-ing slave period to my company, well at least for now and probably just an excuse to chill and have some fun lah.

We ordered cheese fries first because Melinda was still stuck at office. Sooooooooo sinful nice!

Cream of Potato Soup. It was soooo starchy!

Route 66. It's a burger with grilled chicked and melted swiss cheese topped with grilled mushrooms! Mmmmmm. Love the potato salad as well.

Chang had the Surf and Turf. Fish and Beef. I tried the beef lah it was quite tender with black pepper sauce.

Kairong had the Ole Fish and Fries.

Yawming was on a diet and had a Cookies and Cream milk shake.

Melinda came sooooooooooo late! Bloody two hours late. But not her fault lah. Her boss's fault.

I ordered Betty's Roast Chicken for her. She said it was nice...

Next, we had drinks at Labyrinth. I think I'm starting to feel like a regular there now. Haha. Okay, not really lah.

I find myself stuck at the corner of photos sometimes. I'm sure Mel doesn't mind taking up more of the photo. Haha.

My favourite choice of poison - Lychee Martini. I had two, teeheehee. *hic*

Yawming looking a little red from 1.5 pints of Hoegarden.

Kairong's attempt at self-photography.

Chang finally willingly took a picture with me although it was after much persuasion. I think he's more accomodating when slightly intoxicated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home