Saturday, December 24, 2005

Helpless

If I sold my soul to the devil today, I believe Satan would ask for a refund.

(I'm just trying to get across the message that I feel like crap.)

I don't think I've ever felt so helpless before in my life.

I tell myself time and time again not to repeat my mistakes from the past. Yet again and again I seem to be caught in the same circumstances. I keep hurting the people closest to me. Either way I end up hurting someone, it's just not fair. I'm getting so tired of constantly trying to make things right.

I read from somewhere saying something to the effect that in life there isn't any right or wrong. It's all about living with the consequences of the choices that you've made - living without regrets.

I really hope I don't regret this.

I've too many regrets in my life as it is already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home