Friday, December 23, 2005

How Long Can This Last

I haven't been blogging lately because there hasn't really been much to blog about. Actually, perhaps my blog isn't the place for blogging about the events that have occured recently.

I've been yearning so hard for something so long and it finally happened. I just felt so happy for that brief moment but also sad because it had to end so soon.

Today all I could bring myself to eat was just a glass of milk.

It's not that I wasn't hungry.

For every waking moment of today I just kept replaying the events of the night before in my head. Every time I close my eyes I see it and I can almost feel it. I feel like I can just live off the memory of those events.

Nothing else matters anymore.

I don't need to eat.

I don't need to sleep.

I don't need to do anything.

If I die right now I'll die happy.

I'm not sure how long this wave happiness will last before the sadness sets in.

*sighs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home