Friday, December 09, 2005

Pigeons in the City

I went to the city today to pay the balance of my air ticket. My travel agent told me that I'll be able to collect my ticket next week.

Sometimes in the city, I'll see an old man pushing a trolley of bird feed, going around the city to feed the pigeons.

Today I saw him busy at work. It's quite a sight to see all the pigeons instantly flocking to an area.

The pigeons were already busy eating and he scattered more bird feed on the ground even though they already have plenty to eat!

I'm pretty sure this is illegal! I shudder at the thought of all the diseases the birds are carrying! This man doesn't seem to be the least concerned though...

That must be one big bunch of happy pigeons.

Alrighty. I'm gonna be away for a few days. I'm going to meet my parents in Sydney early tomorrow morning! Pray that I shall not miss my 6am flight. *fingers crossed*

PS: I've finally updated the sidebar! It's been quite a while. Updated the music and movies section. Added Qiuyan's blog to the links and I've also added Merv Kwok under Interesting Blogs! Check that out... :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Callista said...

QIUYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09 December, 2005 23:10  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

wahlieewww... dats a lot of pigeons in one area!

13 December, 2005 09:44  
Blogger saccha said...

ooooops! Qiuyan it is!

haha, that's just 5% of the pigeon population in the Melbourne city!

13 December, 2005 18:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home