Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Back from Sydney

I'm back in Melbourne now!

My graduation will be held at Telstra Dome tomorrow. So exciting! Haha.

My dad insists that he wants to have breakfast at the market tomrrow morning. That means we will need to be out by at least 10am. Good god!

Isn't too much to ask for him to sleep to noon and we go out at 2pm for a late lunch? Sigh. I guess not.

Students have to be registered between 6pm to 6:45pm. The graduation ceremony only starts at 7:30pm. It's going to be one hell of a long day.

Alright. I've gotta go catch some sleep.

I'll leave you with a photo of my favourite nephew! I've just visited him in Sydney. He's sooooooo cute! He never fails to astound me with his cuteness.

Cute Ryan. He's two years old. Isn't he like the sweetest thing on earth?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home