I Have a Bloody Headache
I think it's due to the lack of sleep for these past few days.
So I'll be keeping this entry short.
I brought my parents to for yum cha at Tai Pan in Doncaster East today with Quoth.
I got to eat some of my favourites although we didn't really get to order some of the yum cha staples like har gao (shrimp dumplings) and siew mai (pork dim sims).
I brought my parents to watch the movie King Kong at Northland later during the afternoon. My headache started sometime during the three-hour long movie which left me feeling too unwell for dinner. All I had was a bite of my mum's yakitori.
Tomorrow I'll be taking my parents to Clifton Hills for a late breakfast and then after that Quoth will take us to Healesville Sanctuary and probably catch dinner on the way home.
I missed Taronga Zoo in Sydney. I was quite disappointed about it but my relentlessly cute nephew did make up for it.
Alright. I need to go lie down now....
So I'll be keeping this entry short.
I brought my parents to for yum cha at Tai Pan in Doncaster East today with Quoth.
I got to eat some of my favourites although we didn't really get to order some of the yum cha staples like har gao (shrimp dumplings) and siew mai (pork dim sims).
I brought my parents to watch the movie King Kong at Northland later during the afternoon. My headache started sometime during the three-hour long movie which left me feeling too unwell for dinner. All I had was a bite of my mum's yakitori.
Tomorrow I'll be taking my parents to Clifton Hills for a late breakfast and then after that Quoth will take us to Healesville Sanctuary and probably catch dinner on the way home.
I missed Taronga Zoo in Sydney. I was quite disappointed about it but my relentlessly cute nephew did make up for it.
Alright. I need to go lie down now....


2 Comments:
Its a pity you missed the zoo.Go any lie down and hopefully shake off this headache.
yeah I know! I'm kinda an animal person, I've already been to both the Melbourne Zoo and the Perth Zoo in Australia. I heard Taronga Zoo is quite famous therefore I really wanted to go. Tough luck. I guess next time then.
Oh yeah, a goodnight's sleep really worked! Though I struggled to wake up in the morning... heh!
Post a Comment
<< Home