Creepy Creepy Bug
Quoth says that I seem to be constantly trying to "simulate the weather of Singapore" in my room. So once in a while I'll try to air my room out because it does get quite warm sometimes.
Last night I decided to leave my window open to air my room as someone living along the same corridor decided to have a smoking marathon in his room, thus, choking me in my tiny room and leaving me gasping for fresh air.
Little did I know that a creepy visitor came to visit me in the middle of the night!
It was probably attracted to the light in my room. Not to mention that it was raining for almost the entire night, so I guess it wanted to be somewhere less wet. But it's still a creepy bug!
I didn't know what to do! I decided to call my neighbour Tse Yee, but she wasn't in. I felt so helpless. I contemplated about going down to the reception to ask someone for help about my bug problem. I then decided against it to save myself the embarassment.
And so I spent the next half an hour debating on if I should capture the bug by hand, use a plastic bag or sweep it out with a magazine, until I saw a....
BOX!
I've managed to successfully captured the bug in the box. I'm so glad beanpole left this box behind for me.
Now I'm waiting for someone to help me dispose of the bug.....
Last night I decided to leave my window open to air my room as someone living along the same corridor decided to have a smoking marathon in his room, thus, choking me in my tiny room and leaving me gasping for fresh air.
Little did I know that a creepy visitor came to visit me in the middle of the night!
It was probably attracted to the light in my room. Not to mention that it was raining for almost the entire night, so I guess it wanted to be somewhere less wet. But it's still a creepy bug!I didn't know what to do! I decided to call my neighbour Tse Yee, but she wasn't in. I felt so helpless. I contemplated about going down to the reception to ask someone for help about my bug problem. I then decided against it to save myself the embarassment.
And so I spent the next half an hour debating on if I should capture the bug by hand, use a plastic bag or sweep it out with a magazine, until I saw a....
BOX!
I've managed to successfully captured the bug in the box. I'm so glad beanpole left this box behind for me.Now I'm waiting for someone to help me dispose of the bug.....


2 Comments:
. . .
You take it outside, and you open the lid. Problem solved. Do you need more details on the lid opening step?
I'm just afraid that once I open the lid it will fly right into my face and I'll just be traumatised for life.
Now seriously, you don't want that to happen do you?
Post a Comment
<< Home