Coburg Drive-In Movie
My darling and I went to La Porchetta - my favourite Italian Restaurant chain, at Reservoir this evening for dinner. I got my darling to drive as usual, hehe. I'm suprised that Reservoir has a pretty decent variety of shops. I might drop by there again one day soon to check them out, they were mostly closed by the time we arrived today so we didn't get to do much.

Darling stole a picture of me at the restaurant.
I have always wanted to try the lasagne so we ordered one today.
Pollo Funghi Fettucine - one of my favourites except that I usually order it with spaghetti. I believe the green fettucine is spinach and the orange is pumpkin but this orange looks more like pink. Could it be salmon? Is there such a thing? *ponders*
Our dessert - I don't know what my darling ordered. It was something with hazelnut and chocolate.
After dinner, we headed to the Coburg Drive-in Cinemas for The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. It was just like 10 minutes away from Reservoir. Suprisingly quick. I guess I really haven't been around much with my car....
Getting the tickets at the drive-in cinema.
After we purchased the tickets, we were given directions to our designated movie screen. We were also told to tune in to a specfied radio channel so that we could listen to the movie through the car speakers.
While parking the car, Alvin accidentally bumped the rear of the car against one of the standing posts. Ooops! It was just a minor boo boo, just some paint got scraped off at the rear.
We got equipped with the usual movie necessities.

My darling getting ready for the movie.
I got darling to take a picture of me before the movie started.
Okay, I know it looks lame to be posing like this in front of everybody but I'm from the sadly deprived country of Singapore I've never been to a drive-in movie like this!
And geez, my legs could really use a tan.
This was the view of the movie screen from my car. We went to the car wash today specially to get the windscreen cleaned professionally. Sadly, this is the first time I actually washed my car since I got it in August. I know... I'm a lousy car owner, I'd admit that much.
I really enjoyed the movie although some parts of the movie wasn't really visible because it was a little too dark to show up clearly on the projection. Other than that it was really enjoyable! There's just something about the children in the movie that really stirred up the emotions inside of me.
My inner child, perhaps?

I have always wanted to try the lasagne so we ordered one today.
Pollo Funghi Fettucine - one of my favourites except that I usually order it with spaghetti. I believe the green fettucine is spinach and the orange is pumpkin but this orange looks more like pink. Could it be salmon? Is there such a thing? *ponders*
Our dessert - I don't know what my darling ordered. It was something with hazelnut and chocolate.After dinner, we headed to the Coburg Drive-in Cinemas for The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. It was just like 10 minutes away from Reservoir. Suprisingly quick. I guess I really haven't been around much with my car....
Getting the tickets at the drive-in cinema.After we purchased the tickets, we were given directions to our designated movie screen. We were also told to tune in to a specfied radio channel so that we could listen to the movie through the car speakers.
While parking the car, Alvin accidentally bumped the rear of the car against one of the standing posts. Ooops! It was just a minor boo boo, just some paint got scraped off at the rear.
We got equipped with the usual movie necessities.
I got darling to take a picture of me before the movie started.
Okay, I know it looks lame to be posing like this in front of everybody but And geez, my legs could really use a tan.
This was the view of the movie screen from my car. We went to the car wash today specially to get the windscreen cleaned professionally. Sadly, this is the first time I actually washed my car since I got it in August. I know... I'm a lousy car owner, I'd admit that much.I really enjoyed the movie although some parts of the movie wasn't really visible because it was a little too dark to show up clearly on the projection. Other than that it was really enjoyable! There's just something about the children in the movie that really stirred up the emotions inside of me.
My inner child, perhaps?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home