So Fucking Relentless
This blog is meant for the people who love me.
The people who I love and care for.
I'm sure you can tell from most of my entries that I go to great lengths to create them.
During these past few months, I've grown to enjoy blogging, it's become a hobby and theraputic part of my life.
Sadly, for quite a while now, someone else has taken my blog entries the wrong way.
This person feels that I'm insinuating subtle messages to spite her through my blog.
I have absolutely no qualms about this person having grossly deluded views about my blog.
This person can keep reading my blog like the fucking bible for all I care.
But I take it to heart when this person maliciously exploits the content of my blog and uses it against someone I care for dearly.
It is heartbreaking to painfully witness innocent and heartfelt words and pictures of mine being viciously manipulated for such an unwarrented mindless agenda.
I tried posting some entries in a different language.
That didn't stop this person from translating them using Altavista Babel Fish.
A week ago I was elated upon being informed that this person had given her word to stop reading my blog.
However, this person confessed to reading my blog again just a few days ago citing "curiosity" as her reason.
So now, what's stopping her from reading my blog when she can just keep citing lame feeble reasons for justifications?
I can never feel assured of this person's word given just how fucking relentless this whole ordeal has been.
I really don't know what else to do.
My inner-most thoughts can be vehemently misconstrued by this delusional paranoia-manifesting person... but definately not at the expense of someone else's feelings, especially someone close to my heart.
The people who I love and care for.
I'm sure you can tell from most of my entries that I go to great lengths to create them.
During these past few months, I've grown to enjoy blogging, it's become a hobby and theraputic part of my life.
Sadly, for quite a while now, someone else has taken my blog entries the wrong way.
This person feels that I'm insinuating subtle messages to spite her through my blog.
I have absolutely no qualms about this person having grossly deluded views about my blog.
This person can keep reading my blog like the fucking bible for all I care.
But I take it to heart when this person maliciously exploits the content of my blog and uses it against someone I care for dearly.
It is heartbreaking to painfully witness innocent and heartfelt words and pictures of mine being viciously manipulated for such an unwarrented mindless agenda.
I tried posting some entries in a different language.
That didn't stop this person from translating them using Altavista Babel Fish.
A week ago I was elated upon being informed that this person had given her word to stop reading my blog.
However, this person confessed to reading my blog again just a few days ago citing "curiosity" as her reason.
So now, what's stopping her from reading my blog when she can just keep citing lame feeble reasons for justifications?
I can never feel assured of this person's word given just how fucking relentless this whole ordeal has been.
I really don't know what else to do.
My inner-most thoughts can be vehemently misconstrued by this delusional paranoia-manifesting person... but definately not at the expense of someone else's feelings, especially someone close to my heart.


2 Comments:
Write Write!!!! Its our life in the blog....
I try okay.. I'll try. :(
Post a Comment
<< Home